Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Soon-to-be-ex?) Bison WR Sproles has entereed transfer portal

Comment

Seems Skattebo may indeed be gone at Sac State.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
        (Soon-to-be-ex?) Bison WR Sproles has entereed transfer portal
        Sproles committed to James Madison. Funny how that works.

Comment

Feldkamp has entered the portal.

https://twitter.com/feldkamp3tyler/s...nYDQyfYzL60x-w

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
            Kind of a surprise. Maybe knows something we don't
            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post

Kind of a surprise. Maybe knows something we don't
              My first thought was if the Jankes talking about the possibility of returning may have contributed to this decision.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Only one of many for the class of 2021. Covid year did them no favors while allowing 6-7 year seniors the opportunity to play in their mid twenties. The big drop off when 2021 seniors graduate will be filled primarily by the portal. Let’s hope SDSU evolves and expands their recruitment process through the portal. In house development will drop. Recent moves via the portal have seen success, however the lack of patience and demand for instant success will forever play a roll.

Comment

Not a surprise at all. The coaching staff justifiably lost confidence in him as a punt/kickoff returner after his many miscues. I also think that even if the Jankes both leave he would not have a significant role in the passing attack. Hopefully a fresh start will restore his confidence and he will be happier

Comment

Jacks were one of only two D1 teams that hadn't had any players enter the portal until yesterday. Lindenwood is the only team remaining to not have any players in the portal.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      Jacks were one of only two D1 teams that hadn't had any players enter the portal until yesterday. Lindenwood is the only team remaining to not have any players in the portal.
                      In this era that is amazing. Testament to the program. No one wants to leave. Let’s keep it rolling

Comment

My first thought was if the Jankes talking about the possibility of returning may have contributed to this decision.
                        This was my thought. He has a lot of upside I felt, but it has to be tough holding on and then another year will be gone. I also don't know if he's shown enough that anyone will pick him up. Good kid.
                        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Did you notice that in Lindenwood report or another source?

Sets up a 2023 Premier Bank Portal Bowl (not to be confused with Porta Pots) on 9/2/23 rather nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post

This was my thought. He has a lot of upside I felt, but it has to be tough holding on and then another year will be gone. I also don't know if he's shown enough that anyone will pick him up. Good kid.
                            Could see the 'Yotes giving him a shot. Interesting that they still have Eliodor on roster despite reported transfer to Figthing Hawks.

Comment

Looks like Blake Peterson may be headed our way Jack Illustrated posted a pic on his twitter the says GojacksFB
                              Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
                                Looks like Blake Peterson may be headed our way Jack Illustrated posted a pic on his twitter the says GojacksFB
                                Cool. I really hope that transfer plays out in the Jacks' favor. Peterson would be a great addition to the team. The Jacks will be losing a couple of stud defensive ends. Blake could help fill that gap.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X