2021 Fall Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

With Strong having some injury issues in his past, it makes sense to get a couple of the young RB's some game action. Probably more likely to happen in games 2 and 3 than in Fort Collins though.
    I'd be in favor of either fielding kicks

Comment

• Originally posted by salemjack View Post
      Is there a line for the Colorado State game yet? Also no news is probably good, must be doing good health wise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Hopefully the media does better research than this (which indicates Gronowski will be Jacks starter)

Comment

• I'm assuming everyones either on Facebook or Twitter but if not here are the previews for the offense and defense.
        Offense: https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...e-preview.html
        Defense: https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...e-preview.html
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

• Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
          I'm assuming everyones either on Facebook or Twitter but if not here are the previews for the offense and defense.
          Offense: https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...e-preview.html
          Defense: https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...e-preview.html
          Thanks for sharing for those of us who are social media Luddites. I'm looking forward to Tolu polling some CSU Rams' horns next week.

Comment

• Season tickets just arrived to Sioux Falls

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Thanks for sharing for those of us who are social media Luddites. I'm looking forward to Tolu polling some CSU Rams' horns next week.
              Same, I am 40 and no interest in anything social media. I come here to find that stuff.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• Season tickets arrived in Watertown in today's mail.

Comment

• Hearing really good stuff about our new QB Chris. Super excited to see how he plays Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                    Hearing really good stuff about our new QB Chris. Super excited to see how he plays Friday.

please share....what sort of good stuff?

I am curious if the team is energized or flat after such a disappointing loss. Last time the team had a disappointing loss when Taryn had his worst game ever against JMU I think, the team was just off the next year. I hope they come even more fired up and this is more then a winnable game. Will be disappointed if we lose Friday.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

• Originally posted by goon View Post

I am curious if the team is energized or flat after such a disappointing loss. Last time the team had a disappointing loss when Taryn had his worst game ever against JMU I think, the team was just off the next year. I hope they come even more fired up and this is more then a winnable game. Will be disappointed if we lose Friday.
                      2017 season is the year of the JMU Game. 2018 SDSU went 10-3 (two losses to NDSU) and made it to the semis.

Comment

• Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

2017 season is the year of the JMU Game. 2018 SDSU went 10-3 (two losses to NDSU) and made it to the semis.
                        yeah, the season was fine, but it felt like the team even in the games they won didnt look their best. maybe my memory is fuzzy buit felt like TC missed a lot of open passes, and some where closer then they should have been with the Defense. maybe just me thinking negatively. the pine bluff game excluded.

Comment

• Two guys I don't see on the roster both receivers are Stefan Coleman Jr and Jackson Hilton. Any info on those two status?

Comment

• Originally posted by goon View Post

Glad I didnt have anything to worry about. this team looked sharp. apparently playing late in the spring didnt seem to hinder the team. (aside from Gronowskis injury)....We looked sharp and Oladukon can make throws under pressure and got them the ball and looked like he was ready for the opportunity. expect big things this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                              Two guys I don't see on the roster both receivers are Stefan Coleman Jr and Jackson Hilton. Any info on those two status?
                              I think it has been mentioned here before, Jackson Hilton may not have qualified academically?
                              http://sdsufans.com/board/forum/sout...ge6#post511144

Comment

• Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                                Two guys I don't see on the roster both receivers are Stefan Coleman Jr and Jackson Hilton. Any info on those two status?

I know he was on the gojacks roster at one point #24, but you are right he is not at the moment
                                Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Working...
                                X