This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Ethan Headlee, OL from Harrisburg with a PWO offer from SDSU. His two brothers played at USD. His parents are owners of the SF Storm. He is a top 5 lineman in SD this year.
    Verballed to SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
      I'd look for us to add a QB still (Bauer, Morgan, or Cade Rice), maybe a scholarship OL (Derreck Brown from AZ), maybe a true difference maker at WR (Bryce Lance or Dorian Singer) and a few more PWO type players. This class may actually be done in December and we sign no one in Feb.
      Cade Rice, QB verbals to SDSU.

Comment

Cade looks to have an amazing arm, size and pocket presence. I see one of his receivers is going to Wisconsin. Nice to be into a new recruiting area (Ohio) at a school that produces a lot of talent. The Iowa quarterbacks either looking at other options or took too long to commit!

Comment

Bryce Lance WR from Marshall to NDSU. We had an offer out at one time, but have had a lot of WR commits.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
            Bryce Lance WR from Marshall to NDSU. We have a lot of WR commits.
            Given the circumstances, you had to figure that this was going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
              The common theme with this class seems to be versatility and athleticism. A QB like Jase Bauer or Marcus Morgan would be the perfect way to wrap up the class.
              Just saw a tweet from Marcus Morgan that he has committed to Iowa to play baseball.

Comment

Aydan Dautermann from Wisconsin commits

https://twitter.com/adautermann/stat...520312324?s=21
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Noah Jessup from Wisconsin just committed
                  https://twitter.com/noah_j18/status/...444341767?s=21
                  "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Coby Maeachen, Dell Rapids verbals to SDSU. Midco Sports 11A Player of the Year.
                    https://twitter.com/cobymaeschen/sta...222067200?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                      Coby Maeachen, Dell Rapids verbals to SDSU. Midco Sports 11A Player of the Year.
                      https://twitter.com/cobymaeschen/sta...222067200?s=21
                      If I remember right he put up some big time numbers at the Riggs Combine his sophomore year. Had some early attention then never really took it to the next level on the field. Good athlete though, I hope he can find a way to help us win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                        I really like Jase Bauer. Would love to see him come up here to play. Just led Ankeny to a state championship, took out Dowling Catholic in the semis.
                        He verballed to Central Michigan.

Comment

Updated with the last weeks worth of committments: https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...-do-jacks.html

Hearing there could be a few more trickling in before signing day.
                          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Updated with the last weeks worth of committments: https://jackrabbitillustrated.blogsp...-do-jacks.html

Hearing there could be a few more trickling in before signing day.
                            I really love how this class has turned out. I was a bit worried that COVID would negatively impact recruiting with no camps and less campus visits, but it seems like business as usual for the most part. Seems like there is a lot of versatile ATH commits. WestSide, are you able to share any insight on what positions the commits are projected to play? Guy like Hilton, Swoger, Bollweg and Durrance could play multiple positions imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post

I really love how this class has turned out. I was a bit worried that COVID would negatively impact recruiting with no camps and less campus visits, but it seems like business as usual for the most part. Seems like there is a lot of versatile ATH commits. WestSide, are you able to share any insight on what positions the commits are projected to play? Guy like Hilton, Swoger, Bollweg and Durrance could play multiple positions imo.
                              Hilton: CB (He may sit for a year, similar to Zy and Smenda if you know what I mean).
                              Swoger: It depends as he'll be transitioning from QB. Hard to get kids who are that big that can run that fast. I could easily see move TE or MLB.
                              Bollweg; H-back/TE
                              Most of the other safties.... It depends on how they move and read and react when they get to campus. S or OLB. The summer camps are useful in this regard so there will be alot to figure out next summer with this group. If I had to guess, Durrance is really physical and I could see him moving to LB. Crockett and Huerter have great range and instincts and I could see them at safety.

I'm very curious if they play Myles Taylor, Rashod Adams, and Aydan Dauterman on offense or defense. All three are good corners and wide receivers. Taylor lists that he was the 5A WR of the year in AZ his junior year. Depth isn't great at either position so it'll be good to have some fresh bodies.
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Hilton: CB (He may sit for a year, similar to Zy and Smenda if you know what I mean).
                                Swoger: It depends as he'll be transitioning from QB. Hard to get kids who are that big that can run that fast. I could easily see move TE or MLB.
                                Bollweg; H-back/TE
                                Most of the other safties.... It depends on how they move and read and react when they get to campus. S or OLB. The summer camps are useful in this regard so there will be alot to figure out next summer with this group. If I had to guess, Durrance is really physical and I could see him moving to LB. Crockett and Huerter have great range and instincts and I could see them at safety.

I'm very curious if they play Myles Taylor, Rashod Adams, and Aydan Dauterman on offense or defense. All three are good corners and wide receivers. Taylor lists that he was the 5A WR of the year in AZ his junior year. Depth isn't great at either position so it'll be good to have some fresh bodies.

I agree there seems to be a lot of athletes to could end up as either WR/DB. Hilton at CB would be kind of surprising. 6'3/6'4 is very rare size for a CB, which is why I see him as more as a WR or even LB in the Backaus mold (tall, but somewhat undersized with speed). QB is going to be really interesting with Gibbs and Heide as the experienced "verterans", but I love the tape for Gronowski and Rice.

Comment

Working...
                                X