No announcement yet.

2021 Fall Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’d imagine there will be a little tension in the locker room if a significant number of guys refuse to get vaccinated. Imagine what a forfeit against and Indiana St or Lindenwood would do to national title hopes. Then there’s the obvious health stuff…

If you’ve been paying attention to what’s been going on in the southeast the last few weeks you know that covid is far from done with us. It’s going to affect the season one way or another.

Comment

• According to NCAA guidance that just came out today, it looks like unvaccinated players can look forward to lots of testing and mask wearing. http://www.twitter.com/NicoleAuerbac...97238008135685

Comment

• Ticket bundle

Jackrabbits, get your fluffle together! Friends, family, coworkers, etc., doesn't matter to us... 4 tickets for only $40! There are limited quantities available, so act fast!

» JackrabbitTickets.com

Comment

• Did season tickets get mailed out yet? I have not received mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

• Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
            Did season tickets get mailed out yet? I have not received mine.

Not yet - but I'd guess they should be coming any day now. Based on prior years, this is pretty typical to not have them yet.

Comment

• Thanks. I moved, so I want to make sure they didn’t go to the old place.

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

• If it follows past years, about the time someone asks that question on this forum season tickets arrive.
                You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

• 9 days till gameday and its crickets on here (that could be good or bad, sometimes no news is good news).

Comment

• Ha! I was thinking the same thing this morning. Has anybody heard if any freshmen will be cracking the starting line-up?
                    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• Chris Oladokun named as starter
                      https://twitter.com/argusmattz/statu...225615880?s=21
                      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

• Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                        Ha! I was thinking the same thing this morning. Has anybody heard if any freshmen will be cracking the starting line-up?
                        The starting lineup? Probably not any first year players will be starters but Amar Johnson and Josh Buri will likely play a role just due to lack of depth at RB.
                        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

• Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post

The starting lineup? Probably not any first year players will be starters but Amar Johnson and Josh Buri will likely play a role just due to lack of depth at RB.
                          I've heard Amar Johnson has been especially impressive so far and will be getting some carries despite the two studs in front of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
                            9 days till gameday and its crickets on here (that could be good or bad, sometimes no news is good news).
                            I can barely even hear crickets. Did anyone even write up an obituary for this forum?

That being said, it sure will be fun to see what the new QB can do next week. It would be real nice to go into that Lindenwood/ISU-B/Dixie St stretch riding the momentum of a nice win.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTownJack View Post

I've heard Amar Johnson has been especially impressive so far and will be getting some carries despite the two studs in front of him.
                              With Strong having some injury issues in his past, it makes sense to get a couple of the young RB's some game action. Probably more likely to happen in games 2 and 3 than in Fort Collins though.

Comment

• Is there a line for the Colorado State game yet? Also no news is probably good, must be doing good health wise!

Comment

Working...
                                X