Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2008 Schedule

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
    Is it too early to put the pressure on McKinney now for the Pride play the November home games and travel up to NDSU????
    I know this horse was beat dead, decapitated and eviscerated during the football season ... did anyone happen to catch some of the DII playoff game at NW Missouri State Saturday night on one of the ESPN networks? It was played in freezing rain with temps in the upper teens to low 20s, I believe. There was at least one band there - I think the one from Grand Valley State - and they were playing. And it was December.
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Please, lets not start this again already. Please. Pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
        http://www.gojacks.com/SportSelect.d...&Q_SEASON=2008

Sat, Oct 04 McNeese State (La.) — Hobo Day Coughlin-Alumni Stadium 2 p.m.

Great! I was hoping it would be the Hobo Day game. My camera and I are planning on being there.

Doc

Comment

Originally posted by McNeese72 View Post
          Great! I was hoping it would be the Hobo Day game. My camera and I are planning on being there.

Doc

You'll love it 72! You might not want to wait too long to book a hotel room for that weekend though.
          The Shonshine Inn is very nice....Just Kidding, make that your last choice!
          >God, it's way to long till the next football season!

Go Jacks!!
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Looks like the Iowa State game has been moved to Thursday night 08/28/08. I guess I'm going to have to take Thursday and Friday off!!
            http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=1355408

I hope it is because it's on television, maybe ESPN??

I have a feeling this may limit the number of SDSU fans in attendance...and that sucks!

Go Jacks!!
            Last edited by propar80; 12-21-2007, 04:22 PM.
            SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
              Looks like the Iowa State game has been moved to Thursday night. I guess I'm going to have to take Thursday and Friday off!!

I have a feeling this may limit the number of SDSU fans in attendance...and that sucks!

Go Jacks!!
              Merry Christmas to us...that does suck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                Looks like the Iowa State game has been moved to Thursday night 08/28/08. I guess I'm going to have to take Thursday and Friday off!!

Go Jacks!!
                Guess I'll be taking Friday off as well. I wonder if my kids will be in school at that time? If so, they'll be missing a day and 1/2.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                X