Best Case Scenario for a seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best Case Scenario for a seed

I think North Dakota having a bye week and our convincing win today combine for us passing them for the 7 seed. Bad time to have a bye, in my opinion.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
      Seed/no seed, let the debate begin!

I think we end up with the 7th seed with UND getting the 8th.
      I think the top 8 are pretty obvious (though never trust the committee to do the obvious), the only real debate is the order.

I agree that it'll be (and should be) SDSU with the 7th and UND with the 8th, while NDSU gets #1 and EWU gets # 2. That way it'll avoid inter-conference match ups and the NCAA will set up that sweet bus trip from Grand Forks to Fargo.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
        I think North Dakota having a bye week and our convincing win today combine for us passing them for the 7 seed. Bad time to have a bye, in my opinion.
        That plus too much turkey could make them sluggish.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
          I think the top 8 are pretty obvious (though never trust the committee to do the obvious), the only real debate is the order.

I agree that it'll be (and should be) SDSU with the 7th and UND with the 8th, while NDSU gets #1 and EWU gets # 2. That way it'll avoid inter-conference match ups and the NCAA will set up that sweet bus trip from Grand Forks to Fargo.
          Probably. I would rather go to Fargo then Cheney. Much better matchup and closer(obviously)

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post

I can see SDSU 7, UND 8, and NDSU 1... that's almost a given imo. The real question is whether EWU will get 2 or not... JSU or SHSU could have slid in there with how all 3 of those ended their seasons Either way, it's going to be a tough game on the road no matter what. Can't complain too much, really, assuming the committee doesn't royally screw this up.

Comment

NDSU at 1, UND at 7, SDSU at 8.
              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                Let's get it then. I like how we match up against them. They aren't unbeatable. We won't play scared at all. I'm excited.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Then the winner of Central Arkansas and Cal Poly in Brookings.
                  Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Huh?

Comment

Nova vs St. Francis**

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                        Huh?
                        I hope those guys are good predictors.

College Sports Madness predictions

Comment

I hope those guys are good predictors.

College Sports Madness predictions
                          True. Why are we giving them an automatic second round W? Obviously they are beatable.

Comment

Oh good, this bracket again.

Comment

We play at 2pm on Dec 3. Same day as a basketball dh. UMKC men at 11am and Ark Pine Bluff women at 1:30. Looks like we will watch the men play at 11 and then head to the football game.

Comment

Okay. Villanova or St. Francis ...

Comment

Working...
                                X