Best Case Scenario for a seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best Case Scenario for a seed

Montana vs. Montana State is on the Audience channel I mentioned earlier if anyone is interested. Montana could end up being a 1st round opponent depending on how things shake out. They had J.K. Simmons narrate an intro for the game, as it's their rivalry game, it was pretty cool.

Comment

Richmond is falling apart...injuries.. an LB got tossed out of the game...Down 7 to William and Mary and the Tribe is driving deep in UR territory at the start of the 4th quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
        Richmond is falling apart...injuries.. an LB got tossed out of the game...Down 7 to William and Mary game and the Tribe is driving deep in UR territory at the start of the 4th quarter.
        Wow... W&M goes up 27-13 early in the 4th Quarter. This would be very big. I hope our guys get wind of this if Richmond loses and use it as motivation, as if they don't have enough already. A Richmond loss paired with a Central Arkansas loss would all but guarantee a seed with a win today against UNI. If Central Arkansas were to beat SHSU, it would be interesting to see if SHSU would still hold onto a seed. I don't think they should, but they might.

Comment

If the Jacks need outside motivation to be ready with a Valley championship on the line, we're screwed before we start.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
            Montana vs. Montana State is on the Audience channel I mentioned earlier if anyone is interested. Montana could end up being a 1st round opponent depending on how things shake out. They had J.K. Simmons narrate an intro for the game, as it's their rivalry game, it was pretty cool.
            I saw this as well, pretty neat. I usually watch the big sky game on audience/root if it doesn't overlap with our game. Root does a great job of broadcasting the games. I wish there was something similar for valley football. Midco does a good job, but I can't pick it up with directv and my internet isn't the greatest so the stream on espn3 is always less than desirable. Montana state just went up 14 to 7 early in the 2nd quarter. Anyone interested in a stream of the Richmond and will and Mary game can find it here: https://portal.stretchinternet.com/w...reamType=video

Comment

W&M up 21 now....under 2 minutes left...Stick a fork in UR they're done.

Comment

That helps. Need to take care of business today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Both offenses finding holes in each other's defense: As the first quarter winds down, NDSU 7, USD 7 in Vermillion.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                    W&M up 21 now....under 2 minutes left...Stick a fork in UR they're done.
                    Final: W&M 34- Richmond 13

Can't express how big that is for us in terms of getting a seed, but it'll be all for not if we don't beat UNI.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Sam Houston up 10-0 on Central Arkansas, if that score holds ... 2 teams ahead of the Jacks in the rankings will have lost today ...

Jacks need to win first but seems like things are setting up

Comment

USD down 14-7 in the second quarter. They have the ball at the bison 10.
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Lots of scoring in the MVFC today. YSU 21-3 over MSU, USD14 NDSU 14 and WIU 17-14 over SIU as all games are in the second quarter
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Sam Houston is blowing out UCA. Citadel is getting obliterated by Tarheels. So teams above Rabbits are giving Jacks a chance to seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seed/no seed, let the debate begin!

I think we end up with the 7th seed with UND getting the 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                                Seed/no seed, let the debate begin!

I think we end up with the 7th seed with UND getting the 8th.
                                That is my thinking too. Let UND go to Fargo this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X