Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lujon or Christion?

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    Watch the hudl, I think his vision is comparable to Zach.
    Seen his HUDL video multiple times. He does look to have a similar style and build to Zach, but to say he has Zach's vision from a high school highlight video is a stretch. Not saying Sam doesn't have good vision or can't be as good as Zach, but I can't deem them "comparable" with the information we have at this time.

To reiterate, I'm excited about Sam's potential, I just don't think it's fair to Sam to start comparing him to one of the best running back in college football history even if he shares the same bloodlines.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
      Watch the hudl, I think his vision is comparable to Zach.
      I'm certainly not going to argue with you! Lots of good cuts for that young man, and we know he has the speed (ZZ when asked said "he's a lot faster than me"). Will be fun to watch how he does next year. (Note: I'm not evoking "second coming" status.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
        I'm certainly not going to argue with you! Lots of good cuts for that young man, and we know he has the speed (ZZ when asked said "he's a lot faster than me"). Will be fun to watch how he does next year. (Note: I'm not evoking "second coming" status.)
        He looks to have great balance, a low center of gravity, great job of turning it up the sideline, and amazing break away speed. I'll refrain from comparing him to his brother, but he looks exciting. Going to be a crowded backfield next year. Yet another good problem to have.

Comment

Re: Lujan or Christion?

TC is not even the highest recruit of this class. Mikey Daniel was ranked higher
          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
            TC is not even the highest recruit of this class. Mikey Daniel was ranked higher
            I think he will do well eventually, but how many offers did Daniel have?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
              I think he will do well eventually, but how many offers did Daniel have?
              Idk but Mikey Daniel is a 3 star and TC is a 2 star and Mikey was #2 ranked recruit from SD while TC was #4. Mikey also had the best offer with Army

Comment

Idk but Mikey Daniel is a 3 star and TC is a 2 star and Mikey was #2 ranked recruit from SD while TC was #4. Mikey also had the best offer with Army
                Didn't Mikey Daniel come to SDSU as a preferred walk-on?

Comment

U of Ohio is a better offer and Eastern Michigan is an equivalent offer to Army.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Well all I heard was TC was the highest ranked recruit SDSU. Mikey Daniel is a 3 star in both rivals and 24/7 whereas TC is a 2 star in both. Therefore TC isn't the highest ranked recruit of his class even

Comment

Well all I heard was TC was the highest ranked recruit SDSU. Mikey Daniel is a 3 star in both rivals and 24/7 whereas TC is a 2 star in both. Therefore TC isn't the highest ranked recruit of his class even
                      According to scout rankings only three SD preps were rated...Schmidt,reiff and Christion

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                        According to scout rankings only three SD preps were rated...Schmidt,reiff and Christion
                        2/3 > 1/3

Comment

Regardless of who was ranked higher, one is a QB and the other a FB. Comparing apples and plums, the QB is the most important position on the field. FB is in question many places as to where it is even necessary(I think it is). Daniel is a PWO, if he's got it he'll play. For this argument I'll say a whatever stars each had even if TC's was less because he's a QB he's the top dog.

Comment

Didn't see anywhere anyone had said he was the highest ranked recruit. I said he was the highest touted recruit, as in the fans seemed most excited about signing him.

Comment

At our level, how many stars next to a recruit's name isn't nearly as important as how many similar/higher level programs that have offered. Most of the kids in this area are either not rated by the major scouting services due to our population and if they are, their rating is based off a single scout's opinion. Multiple offers from programs that compete at the same or higher level means multiple people whose jobs depend on being able to identifying talent evaluated a recruit and said they were worth the financial investment.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                                At our level, how many stars next to a recruit's name isn't nearly as important as how many similar/higher level programs that have offered. Most of the kids in this area are either not rated by the major scouting services due to our population and if they are, their rating is based off a single scout's opinion. Multiple offers from programs that compete at the same or higher level means multiple people whose jobs depend on being able to identifying talent evaluated a recruit and said they were worth the financial investment.
                                Well said.

Comment

Working...
                                X