2017 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Recruiting List

@jason247scout Big time commitment for South Dakota State, Yuma Catholic DE Daniel Callender is a Jackrabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      Harry Van Dyne, WR from KS verbals to Minnesota per his Twitter account. Had offer from SDSU.
      Really wanted this kid at SDSU, but saw his offer list and wasn't expecting it. His highlights remind me of Wieneke's back in high school, and I don't say that lightly considering Wieneke has the best high school reel I've seen for a Jacks player.

Won't be surprised if Van Dyne makes a lot of noise up in Minneapolis.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

@jason247scout Big time commitment for South Dakota State, Yuma Catholic DE Daniel Callender is a Jackrabbit.
        Not only gave a verbal but cancelled official visits to New Mexico, Wyoming and Hawaii as well.... He cancelled a paid trip to Hawaii

Comment

Sounds big time, beating out some bigger schools

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
            He cancelled a paid trip to Hawaii
            /Sarcasm That kinda makes me question his academic ability....... /Sarcasm

Comment

The recruiting class took a big step forward with today's 3 verbals!

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
                The recruiting class took a big step forward with today's 3 verbals!
                Just wait for tomorrow...

Comment

If we get those two tomorrow at 8 o'clock, this class is A+++ and if we keep Urbanek it's another two plus.
                  Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Hopkins?
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Has anyone kept a close count on where we stand on how many scholarships we have available for this class, and what we have still open ? I counted 17 seniors on the roster, plus Sam Koob who isn't returning. The list at the beginning of this thread lists 22 or 23 commits, not counting the 3 from today. I know some of them are walking on, but we must be coming close to being full.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                        Hopkins?
                        Yep.
                        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

What's going on wth Seven Wilson? His Twitter has him listed as a SDSU sleeper recruit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                            Not only gave a verbal but cancelled official visits to New Mexico, Wyoming and Hawaii as well.... He cancelled a paid trip to Hawaii
                            You mean that honor is still alive??

Comment

Originally posted by RochJack69 View Post
                              You mean that honor is still alive??
                              yeah, most recruits would have at the very least went and taken the officials, especially if its a D-1 FCS verbal and D-1 FBS visits

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                                Has anyone kept a close count on where we stand on how many scholarships we have available for this class, and what we have still open ? I counted 17 seniors on the roster, plus Sam Koob who isn't returning. The list at the beginning of this thread lists 22 or 23 commits, not counting the 3 from today. I know some of them are walking on, but we must be coming close to being full.
                                There is more flexibility with football than with basketball and most other D-I sports. What is it 63 full scholarships over 85 student athletes? So its more complicated since 1 doesn't always =1. But its also more flexible, you can find a spot, you can find the money a little bit easier. Every year 1-2 players will chose leave after spring practices, and 1-2 will be voluntold to leave. Because of that it is a little more difficult to say how many spots are actually left

Comment

Working...
                                X