2017 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Recruiting List

Any word on the Malik Lofton/Deyon Campbell duo from Hopkins? I see they are both following a lot of the guys who visited this weekend and other SDSU people.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
      Any word on the Malik Lofton/Deyon Campbell duo from Hopkins? I see they are both following a lot of the guys who visited this weekend and other SDSU people.
      looking at the recruit picture, it appears those two were here as well.

Comment

Saw that one of the Arizona recruiting services says that the Jacks think that Hodge can play strong safety.

Comment

Rashie Hodge (LB/S out of AZ) makes it official: https://twitter.com/Rashie_17/status/821056094223167488

Comment

I love getting recruits from Arizona. They leave their warm climate to come to freezing, cold South Dakota. Says something about our program if their willing to go to school that far away from home. Also, they usually turn out to be really good players for the Jacks!
            Rollin' in my 5.0
            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

February 1st is committment day. The oral commits mean nothing. Recruiting goes till signing day. Some of the weekend guys will not be here but took the visit anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                I love getting recruits from Arizona. They leave their warm climate to come to freezing, cold South Dakota. Says something about our program if their willing to go to school that far away from home. Also, they usually turn out to be really good players for the Jacks!
                There is some truth to that. The fact that there are only 6 football classes (5-11 man classes) allows kids to get overlooked by the bigger schools somewhat as well

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
                  February 1st is committment day. The oral commits mean nothing. Recruiting goes till signing day. Some of the weekend guys will not be here but took the visit anyway.
                  feel free to enlighten us as to which recruits you referred.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

First you didn't want others to speculate on the 2017 roster and now it seems you don't want us to speculate on verbal commitments. Fun killer...

Comment

Well when is the last time an entire official visit crew committed anyways?

Yes not all verbals are official, but the closer you get to signing day the stronger the verbal is

Comment

So I think the other verbal MIGHT be Callender. Someone on twitter asked "Daniel Callender" to the SDSU Football Twitter and SDSU "liked" and retweeted it.
                        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Pierre Strong committed.

Comment

Pierre Strong just verballed! Must have had a great visit as he had a few "official" visits lined up in the next few weeks.

Comment

Lofton just tweeted that he and Campbell are announcing their decision tomorrow at 8 o'clock.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                                Pierre Strong just verballed! Must have had a great visit as he had a few "official" visits lined up in the next few weeks.
                                Good job recruiting from RB Coach John Johnson. I'm not sure we've had a D1 player from Arkansas before.

Strong had offers from SEMO, Missouri St, Central Arkansas and Eastern Illinois. It looks Eastern Washington recently had an in-home visit as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X