Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Recruiting List

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    By the looks of Kris Reid Jr's tweet from 1 hour ago, we may have a commit. It says "Official !!! #GOJACKS"
    I saw that, but I think he is referring to his "official" visit.

Comment

Offer to Devin Haney (happened in November), DB from Missouri. Same HS as Seven Wilson.
      http://www.hudl.com/profile/3983995/devin-haney

https://mobile.twitter.com/devinhane...21776560226304

*should be in 2018 recruiting list.
      Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 01-15-2017, 11:57 AM. Reason: Wrong thread

Comment

Harry Van Dyne, WR from KS verbals to Minnesota per his Twitter account. Had offer from SDSU.

Comment

WR Harry Van Dyne committed to Minnesota.

Comment

Got a commitment this morning from a recruit from the "South" according to SDSU Football Twittter.

Rashie Hodge, LB from AZ.
            @jason247scout Mountain Pointe LB Rashie Hodge just committed to South Dakota State.

Comment

Daniel Callender has pinned his tweet from his Sept offer along with loving his visit, fingers crossed.

Let's hope Hodge isn't the only one to pull the trigger from AZ after this visit.
              Last edited by Jackedforlife; 01-16-2017, 09:57 AM. Reason: new info, Hodge commitment

Comment

Getting Callender would be a feather in Stig's cap, considering he has offers from Illinois and a number of other FBS schools.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                  Daniel Callender has pinned his tweet from his Sept offer along with loving his visit, fingers crossed.

Let's hope Hodge isn't the only one to pull the trigger from AZ after this visit.
                  There's a 2nd commitment this morning according to Coach Eck's account. Callender would be a huge get.

Comment

Yes, Callender would be a huge get and would show the pull that facilities, Stig and the recruitment dwevelopment of Rodgers. Let's hope Jackson has rubbed off on Jimmy. I realize that it's unlikely with the other offers he has but perhaps the pull of playing in the best conference in the FCS and possibility of starting 3+ years will be factors.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                      Yes, Callender would be a huge get and would show the pull that facilities, Stig and the recruitment dwevelopment of Rodgers. Let's hope Jackson has rubbed off on Jimmy. I realize that it's unlikely with the other offers he has but perhaps the pull of playing in the best conference in the FCS and possibility of starting 3+ years will be factors.
                      and the need for a pass rushing DE.

Comment

Mountain Pointe were the state runner-ups in 6A (largest class in Arizona)

Yuma Catholic ere the state runner-ups in 3A- medium/smaller division but they played a tough schedule. We've changed around the divisions quite a bit in the past 3-4 years but similar division size as the High School Mengarelli went to

Comment

Someone must have been happy with the weekend. The big football scoreboard was flashing this morning yet. It is very visible flashing when a few miles north of town.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Does anyone know who all visited over the weekend who hadn't committed ? From the picture, it looked like there were 10 players, but a number of them had already committed. I know Callender and Kris Reid Jr were two of them.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                              Does anyone know who all visited over the weekend who hadn't committed ? From the picture, it looked like there were 10 players, but a number of them had already committed. I know Callender and Kris Reid Jr were two of them.
                              These are some I think were here:

Dom Simpson
                              Pierre Strong
                              Levi Brown
                              Daniel Callender
                              Jonathan Gruetzmacher

That is what it seemed like from the photos and people who tweeted they were there. I know I'm short but I couldn't find tweets for others.
                              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                                These are some I think were here:

Dom Simpson
                                Pierre Strong
                                Levi Brown
                                Daniel Callender
                                Jonathan Gruetzmacher

That is what it seemed like from the photos and people who tweeted they were there. I know I'm short but I couldn't find tweets for others.
                                I think Tyler Demarta was in that photo as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X