Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Recruiting List

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    FYI, if I remember correctly, early enrollee's scholarships count towards the previous year's total and not the current. So Bullock being an EE frees up another scholly for 2017.
    I believe it can be either year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      Saw that one of the Arizona recruiting services says that the Jacks think that Hodge can play strong safety.
      I honestly see him playing the Charles Elmore/ Dallas Brown athletic OLB role. Can't lie, I really like if offensive highlights though.

Comment

FYI, if I remember correctly, early enrollee's scholarships count towards the previous year's total and not the current. So Bullock being an EE frees up another scholly for 2017.
        They would count towards both year's scholarship amount. Assuming they are on scholarship in the spring and the fall. It doesn't matter when a kid enrolls. At any given time the program must remain under 63 full scholarship equivalents spread out among 85 or fewer players.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
          They would count towards both year's scholarship amount. Assuming they are on scholarship in the spring and the fall. It doesn't matter when a kid enrolls. At any given time the program must remain under 63 full scholarship equivalents spread out among 85 or fewer players.
          So he might be a paying this Semester?

Comment

Yes, but a program can sign 30 (I believe for FCS, not that we ever really reach it) kids to aid a year, so if we were wanting to free up another slot for this class he could be bumped to last years total. 63 is the finite total number.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
              Nope. Just selfish divas who would have ruined the culture of Bison football.
              Right? Lol the logic they are using for that is some of the silliest I've seen in a while, because they decided to announce together. So making sure you announce you're commitment with a friend and not by yourself makes you a diva.......ok?

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Yes, but a program can sign 30 (I believe for FCS, not that we ever really reach it) kids to aid a year, so if we were wanting to free up another slot for this class he could be bumped to last years total. 63 is the finite total number.
                You can sign as many as you want each year - there is no limit on that. Again, as long as you stay under 63/85. He likely isn't paying this semester. There is likely a scholarship open for one reason or another.

Comment

So pumped to add those two...can we get the Hopkins hat trick with Boye Mafe?

I hope so...

oh and not to be greedy but praying Urbanek stays committed as well...

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                    Right? Lol the logic they are using for that is some of the silliest I've seen in a while, because they decided to announce together. So making sure you announce you're commitment with a friend and not by yourself makes you a diva.......ok?

Well obviously they are incredibly selfish because they want to share the spotlight with their best friend instead of hogging it all by theirselves. Obviously huge divas.

Comment

• 2017 Recruiting List

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                      So pumped to add those two...can we get the Hopkins hat trick with Boye Mafe?

I hope so...

oh and not to be greedy but praying Urbanek stays committed as well...
                      Their twitter is a fun read, a bit of back and forth between them and a USeD commit about who will beat who when the time comes, including Mafe taking the side of the Jacks, just sayin. Plus one of them pinging on Mafe about becoming a Jack with them.

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

You can sign as many as you want each year - there is no limit on that. Again, as long as you stay under 63/85. He likely isn't paying this semester. There is likely a scholarship open for one reason or another.
                        FBS may have a limit of 28 signees from National Signing Day to May 1st.

Comment

I read somewhere that Fleck, the new Gopher coach has talked with Mafe. They speculated it would be for a PWO - so he may not be making a decision for awhile to see how things shake out.

Comment

Looks like Mitch Van Beek from Rock Rapids (I think) is part of the class as well. PWO?

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                              Looks like Mitch Van Beek from Rock Rapids (I think) is part of the class as well. PWO?

His hudl page. http://www.hudl.com/video/3/3187614/...752030e8782f42

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                                He's small but he's a baller! Wow!
                                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                                X