2017 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Recruiting List

Never like to see this, but with having 6 commits at this position, it may be the one spot we could afford to lose one.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
      Probably doesn't have anything to do with 2017 recruiting, but Stig is at the Madison vs. Dell Rapids basketball game tonight... anyone know of any Madison or Dell Rapids kids he would be recruiting?
      Austin Lohsandt, 6'8" 260 pound OL. Was potentially going to visit UND this weekend, but has now cancelled. Guessing it's possible Stig may have had something to do with that, so don't be surprised if he is a replacement for the kid that you just lost to the Badgers.
      Fighting Sioux

Comment

Originally posted by Hambone View Post
        Austin Lohsandt, 6'8" 260 pound OL. Was potentially going to visit UND this weekend, but has now cancelled. Guessing it's possible Stig may have had something to do with that, so don't be surprised if he is a replacement for the kid that you just lost to the Badgers.
        I thought it might be him if anyone. Thanks for the insight.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
          I thought it might be him if anyone. Thanks for the insight.
          He is a big boy, and might be the replacement for the one lost to the Badger walk on program.

Comment

Roshaun Johnson to Idaho according to Jason Jewel twitter.

Comment

I saw on the SDSU Football Twitter that there are some official visits this weekend. Are these mostly players that have already committed, or are there some new prospects here ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                I saw on the SDSU Football Twitter that there are some official visits this weekend. Are these mostly players that have already committed, or are there some new prospects here ?
                I believe it was junior week... My guess a combination of juniors and already committed players, maybe a couple un-committed ones. Seems like last week was there last big push weekend, but there are always a few that come in later

Comment

Another commit this time from Florida. Only guess is Tylen Small

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
                    New offer out:

OLB/SS - Tylen Small, 6'1" 170, Plantation, FL (Plantation HS)
                    Offers from: Liberty, SEMO

http://www.hudl.com/profile/6132824/tylen-small

https://twitter.com/SmallTylen/statu...74911196270592
                    He was in Brookings this weekend.

We picked up a Florida verbal this morning according SDSU Football tweet. It may be Tylen.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                      He was in Brookings this weekend.

We picked up a Florida verbal this morning according SDSU Football tweet. It may be Tylen.
                      Looks more like an OLB to me than a safety. Makes me wonder about the status of Urbanek. Feb 1st can hurry up and get here.
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Isn't 170 small for a LB ?

Comment

Doesn't look fast enough to be a safety. He'll bulk up in his readshirt year. Easier to bulk up than get significantly faster. He'll be in the mold of Dallas Brown.
                          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

He won't be 170 after a redshirt year of intense training!

Comment

Realistically, Dallas Brown was 190-195 max.

Comment

Riley Van Whye, WR/SS verbals to Northern Iowa per his Twitter.
                                Noah Harvey, LB verbals to Bowling Green per his Twitter.
                                Shae Wyatt, ATH verbals to Central Missouri per his Twitter.
                                Ryan Johnson, WR/RB verbals to Idaho per his Twitter.
                                Devon Burton, WR verbals to Missouri Western per his Twitter.

All had SDSU offers at one time.
                                Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 01-22-2017, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X