2017 Recruiting List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017 Recruiting List

What position will Campbell play in college ? I have seen him listed at both RB and WR. I agree that the best chance for Hill to contribute right away will be in the return game. The Jacks seem to like some size in the outside receivers, and use the smaller, faster guys in the slot position.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      What position will Campbell play in college ? I have seen him listed at both RB and WR. I agree that the best chance for Hill to contribute right away will be in the return game. The Jacks seem to like some size in the outside receivers, and use the smaller, faster guys in the slot position.
      I can only speculate Campbell as a slot guy, 3rd down back maybe, he will get his snaps though...it looks as though Hill plays taller than his 5'11" listed height...

Is the Hill commitment solid? I've seen nothing to suggest he committed to us, although coaches getting excited is an excellent sign...

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Rabbit View Post
        Isaiah Hill is going to be a JACKRABBIT!!! Buck the Fison!!!
        Obviously the bison have better talent coming in and Hill saw the writing on the wall.

At least that's what bisonville says.

Comment

Yeah, and there are lots of fast guys. How many plays in a game do you have where guys run away from all the other players on the field? Bisonville is fun.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Congrats to the coaching staff if Hill is a Jackrabbit. Hard to beat NDSU with all those national championship trophies shown to the recruits. It just speaks volumes about our coaching staff and facilities. We are also a very good football program with a trophy of our own in the near future. Now lets get Paup and enjoy reading the almighty bisonville response.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonRabbit View Post
              Congrats to the coaching staff if Hill is a Jackrabbit. Hard to beat NDSU with all those national championship trophies shown to the recruits. It just speaks volumes about our coaching staff and facilities. We are also a very good football program with a trophy of our own in the near future. Now lets get Paup and enjoy reading the almighty bisonville response.
              Paup isn't a current or past NDSU commit though is he?

Comment

No he is not, but they are also in hot pursuit.

Comment

I'm sure the Bison cooled on Hill. Winning is important, but I'm sure receiver prospects also know we have more of a downfield passing game .

Comment

Per Jason Jewell
                    Tempe DB DeAndre Hughes has committed to Air Force

Comment

According to Aron Johnson Twitter it says he is a '17 football commit. 6'5" 238lbs C/DE
                      @aronjohnson54

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/4334521/...7a845e9cf449e1

Comment

• 2017 Recruiting List

Urbanek is nowhere close to a Nebraska offer. You guys are safe there. Not a chance.

From everything I have heard, Paup is yours. He is still considering the PWO offer from UNL, but it sounds like he will make the smart decision and get his education paid for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Has Noah Carlson of Rushford Minnesota made a decision? Has Big 10 Track offers and believe football scholarship offers from SDSU and NDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Eddie View Post
                            Urbanek is nowhere close to a Nebraska offer. You guys are safe there. Not a chance.

From everything I have heard, Paup is yours. He is still considering the PWO offer from UNL, but it sounds like he will make the smart decision and get his education paid for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Like Eddie said, Paup choosing between Nebraska PWO & SDSU.
                            https://mobile.twitter.com/sean_call...87854222209024

Comment

Dylan Boles, DE from Iowa verbals to Stanford (PWO) per his Twitter.

Comment

Coach Dickert's Twitter says we got another one from Wisconsin.

https://mobile.twitter.com/coachdick...39004557930497

Comment

Working...
                                X