Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Eastern Washington

Originally posted by clawman View Post
    Don't count on any wind. It does not blow here that much at all in the first place and when a big old high pressure builds in it never blows.
    This offense defense debate is interesting but what really matters is the difference in points.
    Your offense scores an average of 29.84 points per game and gave up an average of 22.23 points per game for a difference of 7.61 points
    Eastern offense scores on average 40.41 points per game and gave up on average 29.points per game for a difference of 11.41
    What if you won 12 games by 1 point? Would it matter then? What matters is if you win, who gives a crap by how much.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
      Gave up an average of 29 points. lol.
      Only scored 29 points LOL

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
        What if you won 12 games by 1 point? Would it matter then? What matters is if you win, who gives a crap by how much.
        Point differential is a good indicator of the quality of a team. A team that wins by close margins is getting lucky as there is great fluctuation in those types of games.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Only scored 29 points LOL
          Somehow I doubt an NDSU fan will care about you laughing at SDSU's point average considering NDSU shut us out ...

But by all means, continue.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

8-4
            10-2
            I like it

Comment

8-4
              10-2
              I like it
              8-4 in the best conference in the country
              10-2 in a has been conference
              I too like it.
              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Don't count on any wind. It does not blow here that much at all in the first place and when a big old high pressure builds in it never blows.
                This offense defense debate is interesting but what really matters is the difference in points.
                Your offense scores an average of 29.84 points per game and gave up an average of 22.23 points per game for a difference of 7.61 points
                Eastern offense scores on average 40.41 points per game and gave up on average 29.points per game for a difference of 11.41
                oh your wrong about 1 thing, Cheney does Blow.
                BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                  oh your wrong about 1 thing, Cheney does Blow.

Bison fans are so classless. I wish they would just get over their loss in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                    8-4 in the best conference in the country
                    10-2 in a has been conference
                    I too like it.
                    Funny guy

Comment

I have a gut feeling, based upon absolutely no real evidence one way or another at all, that I would actually rather like Cheney, WA, as a community.

I'm quite resistant to arguments that red astroturf football fields are a good idea, mind you . . . but yet overall . . .
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Ive been to Cheney once. Nice town. And for some reason the red turf isnt that bad to me. Just like the blue stuff at Boise State isnt bad. Personally, if I had to choose between colored turf or a muddy uneven field, I'm choosing the turf.

Cant wait for Saturday...should be a heck of a game.
                        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I'm starting to wonder if we didn't lose those conference games on purpose just so we wouldn't have to play in the 30 below wind chill that we have in Brookings right now.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post
                            I'm starting to wonder if we didn't lose those conference games on purpose just so we wouldn't have to play in the 30 below wind chill that we have in Brookings right now.
                            Bingo, that how the game is played at SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post
                              Aaaand now we all understand why it took so long to get punt return stabilized.

Stig must be a wizard.

Only joking, but it would be a tough Saturday to attend a game in Brookings.
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                                Aaaand now we all understand why it took so long to get punt return stabilized.

Stig must be a wizard.

Only joking, but it would be a tough Saturday to attend a game in Brookings.
                                If Jacksonville St. beats McNeese St. and we beat E. Wash. we could possibly host???

Comment

Working...
                                X