X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Eastern Washington

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    ESPN3 again, isn't it?
    And ESPN Gameplan I think. I know I bought the NDSU playoff game last year. Isnt ESPN3 the one where your ISP has to support it?

Comment

Originally posted by TailGatr View Post
      East Wash is going to put 8 or 9 in the box and try and force Sumner and receivers to beat them!
      Is this EWU secret plan? Wow, it is amazing that no other team has EVER tried that against the Jacks. I hope they can handle this crazy defense they have never seen before.

Comment

Originally posted by Rjones61 View Post
        Bison fans are so classless. I wish they would just get over their loss in 2010.
        we did, by winning the next 2

take a joke, your fans are not the definition of class either
        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by Rjones61 View Post
          The wind is forecasted for the morning. It will only be down to 8 mph and slowing by game time.
          thank you jesus
          BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
            thank you jesus
            I think the EWU fans need more confidence too. It would be a great pleasure to watch the Jackrabbits pull the tail feathers from the eagles. The weather is not going to be an issue; it will be the dominance of the Jackrabbits OL and DL that will be an issue. Go Jacks!!
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

loading up the box against zenner just makes it easier for him to out run the secondary. That's why he had so many big runs last year.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post
                loading up the box against zenner just makes it easier for him to out run the secondary. That's why he had so many big runs last year.
                I was just going to type this almost word for word.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

The only team that has been able to successfully load up the box and stop Zenner over the last two years is NDSU.

EWU does not have the dominant defensive line that NDSU does.

Zenner will get his yards tomorrow.

Comment

Cold weather game, I think the team that can avoid turnovers will be victorious. UND, had 4 To's against EWU, that was the key to their loss. Obviously, with that game played indoors, the cold weather was not a factor in turnovers, but I see EWU as an opportunistic defense.

Comment

That being said their QB's threw a fair amount of INT's.

Comment

About to start the trip to Cheney. Missoula tonight then on to the game tomorrow. Safe travels to any other Jackrabbits making the journey. Cheney's about 30 degrees warmer than Bozeman right now, so the game will be like an early spring...

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          ESPN3 again, isn't it?
                          EPSN3 through your internet provider as well as ESPN gameplan on DirectTV and Dish network. Not sure of the exact channels for the gameplan.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

The Jacks got some love this morning on Dan Patrick's national radio show (which is also telecast live). SDSU (or someone) sent Patrick a Jacks helmet. He referred to the team as something like "my Jackrabbits," pointed out SDSU would be playing Saturday on EWU's red field, and said he liked the college playoffs. It was great publicity for SDSU.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                              The Jacks got some love this morning on Dan Patrick's national radio show (which is also telecast live). SDSU (or someone) sent Patrick a Jacks helmet. He referred to the team as something like "my Jackrabbits," pointed out SDSU would be playing Saturday on EWU's red field, and said he liked the college playoffs. It was great publicity for SDSU.
                              About time. SVP and ESPN have a crush on the "bizon". I'll take DP and Danettes on our side.

Hit up his twitter account at @dpshow. Let them know the Jackrabbits are watching, listening.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                                I don't know if it will stay there, but the helmet with perched right over his shoulder for the entire show. Awesome stuff. There is a USD helmet sticker on one of the desks there, but the helmet and the love received is awesome.

check out the video and a beautiful site over his shoulder:
                                http://www.danpatrick.com/2013/12/06...team-seahawks/

Comment

Working...
                                X