X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Next Year

Originally posted by TransAmBison
    Hahahahahaha...try to think this through. What do players (kids really) say: I'm okay coach, send me in. I'm fine.

You don't take their word for it. This is absurd that you would even say that. C'mon...use that degree you earned.
    Transam - you are like the stone in my shoe that won't go away. Irritating but I can't ignore you. Please, please, please respond to Filbert and give us some facts. Anything concrete would be appreciated. c'mon - Transam - please use that degree you earned and think this through! Filbert already destroyed what little argument you were trying to convey.

Comment

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
      Transam - you are like the stone in my shoe that won't go away. Irritating but I can't ignore you. Please, please, please respond to Filbert and give us some facts. Anything concrete would be appreciated. c'mon - Transam - please use that degree you earned and think this through! Filbert already destroyed what little argument you were trying to convey.
      Yeah, he destroyed it. Keep believing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        I love this and this pretty much sums up this thread. BTW, Colbert once played bb at Montana State and once faced the Jacks. Very appropriate.
        No, I don't believe Colbert attended Montana State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
          If you want to know if Berry was okay, talk to any former player who was in the huddle with him. You will have your answer pretty quickly.
          I don't know anyone that was in the huddle with him. What is the answer?

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
            I don't know anyone that was in the huddle with him. What is the answer?
            See my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

Northwestern

Comment

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
                Filbert already destroyed what little argument you were trying to convey.
                For once, I agree with Shot.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                  Yeah, he destroyed it. Keep believing that.
                  You're really struggling in this thread...might be time to bow out.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                    For once, I agree with Shot.

You got a chortle from me.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

Where I got the notion he attended MSU was from a WNAX broadcast, by Steve Emming, who stated that Colbert had scored several times during the game played in the mid 1980's, if I recall right. I have done several googles and find no evidence of Colbert being a basketball player any where. Also MSU would list him as an alumus, but they don't. So I do not know, maybe I heard wrong many moons ago.

Comment

It was the original host of the daily show and the late late show, Craig Kilborn, that played basketball at Montana State.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 822 using Tapatalk
                        Go State! Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU_TUBA View Post
                          It was the original host of the daily show and the late late show, Craig Kilborn, that played basketball at Montana State.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 822 using Tapatalk
                          Thank you I guess I heard the name wrong. Steve did mention the Daily show and I automatically assumed Stephen Colbert.

Here is the guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMjicXtzs5E

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                            You're really struggling in this thread...might be time to bow out.
                            Hahahahaha...shows how little clue you have about how your football team is run, what the players feel, or football in general. The absolutely only thing you can cling to is that I haven't provided the link that filbert asked for. Not one of you has been able to dispute my facts. Not one of you.

Deep down some of you know I'm right but you just won't admit it. Even fewer of you might even know the whole story, but to protect the program you aren't going to speak of it...kinda like TOB and his close friend MJ. And then there are the sheep.

Coaches and players make mistakes. Your program isn't that much different. If you don't believe me, maybe you don't know enough about your program. Still don't believe me? How did I know about TOB's problem before the majority of you? Hey filbert, I don't have the link, but I remember many on here calling me out because they didn't believe it...one being Nidaros. Who knows, maybe Nidaros still doesn't believe it.

Comment

*yawn*
                              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                                Hahahahaha...shows how little clue you have about how your football team is run, what the players feel, or football in general. The absolutely only thing you can cling to is that I haven't provided the link that filbert asked for. Not one of you has been able to dispute my facts. Not one of you.

Deep down some of you know I'm right but you just won't admit it. Even fewer of you might even know the whole story, but to protect the program you aren't going to speak of it...kinda like TOB and his close friend MJ. And then there are the sheep.

Coaches and players make mistakes. Your program isn't that much different. If you don't believe me, maybe you don't know enough about your program. Still don't believe me? How did I know about TOB's problem before the majority of you? Hey filbert, I don't have the link, but I remember many on here calling me out because they didn't believe it...one being Nidaros. Who knows, maybe Nidaros still doesn't believe it.
                                "Take it easy" to quote Rodney Dangerfield in Back to School. I don't recall what I said in regards to TOB. He is no longer on the roster, but Marcus Williams is and he was guilty of voter petition fraud. So how to you like those apples.

Comment

Working...
                                X