Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ndsu GDT

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
    Caught me before my edit. I could also change font color too. Maybe add a flaming smiley. Top it of with a bible verse or a famous quote to really drive it home.
    Don't go biblical or I shall call upon Rev B0b and Teh Holy 0rder of Bis0n.

Comment

Better not or somehow I will end up with some unwanted body art.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
        That is about as ignorant of a comment as there can be. Only what you believe can be fact. Mkay.
        The true test for this? I suggest you and Bison faithful walk onto any military base, annex, etc. and yell home of the "Bison" during the national anthem. We'll see how that turns out for ya.

Comment

btw, where were mango and Slosho? I was looking forward to tailgating with you guys. I especially wanted to share some brew with Slosho.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
            The true test for this? I suggest you and Bison faithful walk onto any military base, annex, etc. and yell home of the "Bison" during the national anthem. We'll see how that turns out for ya.
            If we're playin' them in teh footballs yer darn right I would.

Comment

That is about as ignorant of a comment as there can be. Only what you believe can be fact. Mkay.
              So the NDSU fan whose military family said it was ok like we should take their word on it that it’s not offensive isn’t ignorant? Rose colored glasses I guess. Since you like jokes I am not surprised how you think it’s funny that it’s ok that NDSU does things that are disgraceful and disrespectful to others but laugh it off as bison being bison. But since NDSU fans have decided for the rest of the world it’s not offensive I guess our beliefs and opinions don't matter. Save the disrespect for Fargo who apparently things its "cool or funny" but respect the school and people when your away, who invited you into have a good time and respect their opinions. It does not show well on the character of NDSU or any sports fan who do that IMHO. If jacks fans did something like that would disappoint me even more.

I mean NDSU fans wouldn't go to the Lincoln memorial and replace Lincolns head with a Brock Jensen face and NDSU helmet because it’s a national monument...........Actually I wouldn’t really be surprised if NDSU fans would actually do something and claim it as free speech and we are just haters............
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                So the NDSU fan whose military family said it was ok like we should take their word on it that it’s not offensive isn’t ignorant? Rose colored glasses I guess. Since you like jokes I am not surprised how you think it’s funny that it’s ok that NDSU does things that are disgraceful and disrespectful to others but laugh it off as bison being bison. But since NDSU fans have decided for the rest of the world it’s not offensive I guess our beliefs and opinions don't matter. Save the disrespect for Fargo who apparently things its "cool or funny" but respect the school and people when your away, who invited you into have a good time and respect their opinions. It does not show well on the character of NDSU or any sports fan who do that IMHO. If jacks fans did something like that would disappoint me even more.

I mean NDSU fans wouldn't go to the Lincoln memorial and replace Lincolns head with a Brock Jensen face and NDSU helmet because it’s a national monument...........Actually I wouldn’t really be surprised if NDSU fans would actually do something and claim it as free speech and we are just haters............
                I'm starting to think football is too violent a sport for some of you tender souls. Maybe you should stick to women's basketball...

Comment

Someone please start a YSU Hobo Day thread ASAP!

Amid all the Jensen/National Anthem/homebrew/ etc talk I have not seen any mention of the latest FCS polls. We only fell one spot in the Media Poll (#7).

Comment

I'm starting to think football is too violent a sport for some of you tender souls. Maybe you should stick to women's basketball...
                    Some people get a little pissy about small things on this board, then again what do you expect. I think y'all need to take some of this and stop being such a whiny butthurt group of fans, it gets kind of old.

Comment

SIU. Not sure what to think of them, they seem to be better again this year, though no where near (yet) where they were 3-4 years ago.

O gets back on track and we win by 14+.

AGS poll (the poll I like) has us drop 2 spots to 10. I was calling a drop to 11 somewhere. I think the other two polls have us to high.
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Ditto. I mean, I've never heard so many grown men complain about a little dirt on their shoes from <GASP> unpaved tailgating lots, or having to, you know, piss in a port-a-jon (stop the insanity) vs a bathroom.
                        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                          Ditto. I mean, I've never heard so many grown men complain about a little dirt on their shoes from <GASP> unpaved tailgating lots, or having to piss in a port-a-jon (stop the insanity) vs a bathroom.
                          ROFL!! Now that's good! You got me! I have to say this is the first time I've seen portapotties overflow, though.

Comment

ROFL!! Now that's good! You got me! I have to say this is the first time I've seen portapotties overflow, though.
                            We have been telling you bizzzon fans are a bit full of it now for years.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

You obviously haven't worked a construction project with men of Hispanic orgin!

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                We have been telling you bizzzon fans are a bit full of it now for years.
                                Now that is a FACT.

Comment

Working...
                                X