ndsu GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ndsu GDT

I still very puzzled over ZZ and 4 yards rushing. This does hurt and butt hurt for sure. I going to have a hard time getting over it.

Comment

You really can be insulting and jovial at the same time,not many who can do that well,an effortlessly aquired trait,no doubt...my hats off to you sir,you're the best ....
      Last edited by jackdaniel; 09-30-2013, 11:41 AM. Reason: BORED

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
        BTW, I walked through the SDSU tailgate area right away to hand out my brew and everyone I met was very friendly. Had a good time and some good laughs. Glad to see the vast majority of you folks have a sense of humor, and that only a few have a stick up their _ _ _.
        Now I know why I never got comfortable at the game, I had a stick up my ----

Comment

It flowed through me and hit you right in the as*,and stuck......

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
            You don't think Jensen is great? You must be a jealous moron suffering from sour grapes.
            I think that he is better than most qb's. Tough to suffer from sour grapes when he has been a good player during our back-to-back championships. We probably just have different ideas of what "great" is.
            North Dakota State University
            11 Time National Champions
            '65, '68, '69, '83, '85, '86, '88, '90, '11, '12, '13

http://i.imgur.com/LwCVRnd.gif

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
              You really can be insulting and jovial at the same time,not many who can do that well,an effortlessly aquired trait,no doubt...my hats off to you sir,you're the best ....
              Life's too short to be too serious. If possible, I would rather laugh. Think of kids...why walk when you can run.

I had some pics planned for smack (prior to the game) to be used here...but I think they shall have to wait. I see no humor in rubbing salt in a wound, but would rather it be something you guys could laugh at and plan later pay back. Who knows...might be good ammo for the playoffs.

Comment

Life's too short to be too serious. If possible, I would rather laugh. Think of kids...why walk when you can run.

I had some pics planned for smack (prior to the game) to be used here...but I think they shall have to wait. I see no humor in rubbing salt in a wound, but would rather it be something you guys could laugh at and plan later pay back. Who knows...might be good ammo for the playoffs.
                Glad you decided to give us some laughter,you are welcome to the board....just not lett'n you dictate too much...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 344Johnson View Post
                  My two cents:

Regarding national anthem:

I was born on a base. Papa bear is a former Air Force officer, his dad was in the military, my cousin is a recent West Point grad, and have a classmate at the Naval Academy, Dad is the one who taught me the "home of the BISON" thing, and the others all are fine with it. In fact, when I was in the ROTC program at NDSU and we went to games as a group, we took part in it....so if you want to claim its disrespectful to the military, your argument holds absolutely no water.
                  You, your dad, your cousin, your clasmate, and your ROTC are flat out WRONG!!!! Totally disrespectful. Even as a lowly E5 in the Navy I would have no problem telling your officer father of the FACT!

Comment

I will probably never agree with you on this subject, but I do thank you for your service to our country.
                    And that's okay. I just wanted to present a differing viewpoint from a veteran given the tenor of a couple earlier posts.

Also, thank you for the kind words.
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I was looking for what else we could piss on each other about earlier...I may have just found it...picture and video of the Crockett fumble in the 4th quarter that was recovered out of bounds (so it wasn't recovered then?) by Winston Wright.

http://kfgo.com/blogs/so-many-opinio...umble-cleanly/

For the record, for as little as we could do, I doubt we would've scored anyway, but like I said, I need to pee.

Piss on.
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                        I was looking for what else we could piss on each other about earlier...I may have just found it...picture and video of the Crockett fumble in the 4th quarter that was recovered out of bounds (so it wasn't recovered then?) by Winston Wright.

http://kfgo.com/blogs/so-many-opinio...umble-cleanly/

Piss on.
                        Slow motion showed it was a recovery. One of the guys sitting next to me got a text from his dad right after it and said it was a clean recovery. His dad was watching at home. Frustrating, but without replay, those are the breaks I guess.

EDIT: Plus, our offense was anemic and NDSU's defense was dominating. Shoulda, woulda, coulda.
                        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                          You, your dad, your cousin, your clasmate, and your ROTC are flat out WRONG!!!! Totally disrespectful. Even as a lowly E5 in the Navy I would have no problem telling your officer father of the FACT!
                          That is about as ignorant of a comment as there can be. Only what you believe can be fact. Mkay.

Comment

I stand behind my comment as it is a fact that is disrespectful.

edit: No further comments from me on the subject as it will most likely delve into polical junk.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                              I stand behind my comment as it is a FACT that is DISRESPECTFUL.
                              Wow...you put it in all caps. Now I know you must be right. Maybe next time you should increase the font too so I know for sure you are right.

Comment

Wow...you put it in all caps. Now I know you must be right. Maybe next time you should increase the font too so I know for sure you are right.
                                Caught me before my edit. I could also change font color too. Maybe add a flaming smiley. Top it of with a bible verse or a famous quote to really drive it home.

Comment

Working...
                                X