ndsu GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ndsu GDT

Of course there's probably some Bison fans that think Ojuri is better than Zenner.

Comment

Oh yeah and Sumner Sucks with a capital S. Guy hasn't improved at all

Comment

I replied to the thread but it wouldn't post it. Summary - D good. O bad. ST - dumpster fire. Shannon Moore should be fired before Monday.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

This is why I shouldn't drink

Comment

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
            Of course there's probably some Bison fans that think Ojuri is better than Zenner.

If Ojuri was the only RB in the Bison system than he would have numbers like ZZ.

Ya, Ojuri sucks....

Comment

See you guys in the play-offs. Maybe your "O" had an off day, but the Jacks ALWAYS scare the crap out me when playing the Bizon. I believe your team is better than what was shown today. Relax jacks fans, this is just ONE game, not a season. Stay classy, you guys are great!

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Fan in NW MN View Post
                If Ojuri was the only RB in the Bison system than he would have numbers like ZZ.

Ya, Ojuri sucks....
                Yeah I clearly said in my post that Sam sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by FeistyRedheadAZ View Post
                  I'm really starting to hate this live feed. The quality sucks. HD my fanny!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2
                  The commercials seem to work well!

Comment

I'll be watching how the other teams in the MVFC handle the Bison defense,maybe no one will be able to score on them,and I'll feel better about today's game.
                    They all know they can cheat and put +1 in the box to stop the run and got 7 sacks,and we can't make them pay for making that decision,they all know that now.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                      Really? U lose to the number one team, you arent going to drop 20 spots
                      Probably overstated, but fifteen a real possibility.

1. Shut out
                      2. Best player shut down.
                      3. North Dakota, which came close, was dismantled in short order by Montana State. Montana State took a similar drop last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
                        Probably overstated, but fifteen a real possibility.

1. Shut out
                        2. Best player shut down.
                        3. North Dakota, which came close, was dismantled in short order by Montana State. Montana State took a similar drop last week.
                        Agree, pollsters don't go down with the ship....they bail out

Comment

Couple mentions of Sumner not playing well but no mention of our O-Line getting man handled the whole game? That doesn't make sense.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Not to go all timeforachange here, but how should we expect Sumner to succeed when we have 0 running game and he's running for his life on every play because the best defense in the FCS knows we can't run it?

Anyone?
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I know we Jacks fans detest the Bison, but like they did to K-State, the Bison are just a REALLY complete team. The Bison didn't do anything special, or really exceptional. They just did everything (other than stupid penalties) well. The Bison lines just OWNED the LOS on both sides. They blocked well, and created the kind of gaps, especially after wearing the Jacks down due to the TOP, for their runners. Brock Jensen is a good, but not great QB, but the guy can lead, and when he runs, he gets yards. IMHO, Bison will have to have a HUGE F'ed game to NOT repeat. Jacks are, and will be a play-off team with either a 10-2 or 9-3 record. The only team that will possibly block the Bison from stampeding to the FCS championship game is UNI. We'll have a better sense after the Bison/Panther game next week. Likewise, the only team that Jacks may lose to yet is UNI. I doubt any other team will trip up the Rabbits.

Bison are just that much better than the Jacks. That game had many of the possible breaks that could have gone the Jacks way did. My hats off to NDSU, hate that they'll be pompous about their abilities, but until somebody knocks them off, their fans have every right to be bragging.

Hope enough of the stars graduate so that next year, the Jacks can beat the Bovines back. And I sure as h e l l hope that the Jacks don't get shipped to Fargo in the 2nd round like last year, but that's a likely result of regionalization.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                                Not to go all timeforachange here, but how should we expect Sumner to succeed when we have 0 running game and he's running for his life on every play because the best defense in the FCS knows we can't run it?

Anyone?
                                There's no question the line was getting pushed around both in the running game and pass blocking, leading to a bunch of sacks and hurried throws. That said ,he's not without blame. When he did have time and open receivers he over threw them. He's needs to know they aren't 7 foot tall with 40" verticals. He's gonna get one of them killed. But yeah, this one is on the line.

Comment

Working...
                                X