This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by He hate me View Post
    I have 2 tickets available for face value. PM me if interested.
    So you needed 1 yesterday but now have 2 available? PM sent.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

• A long shot I know, but if any one has 2 extra tickets please PM me. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by He hate me View Post
        I have 2 tickets available for face value. PM me if interested.
        Sent you a message.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackbacker123 View Post
          A long shot I know, but if any one has 2 extra tickets please PM me. Thanks.
          Sent you a message.
          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

• anyone else nervous about not having that mobile delivery of tickets yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post
              anyone else nervous about not having that mobile delivery of tickets yet?
              Yup yup yup. Just adds to the suspense. None of this feels real yet, so I keep looking for things to go wrong that will snap me back to reality.

In other news, my wife thinks I’m too much of a pessimist sometimes...

Comment

• You too. We must be twins

Comment

• So I just received the email. Anyone know where to find this Mobile ID it is referencing? Is it being sent separately?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                    So I just received the email. Anyone know where to find this Mobile ID it is referencing? Is it being sent separately?
                    I think you need to download the Axs app and create an account if you don't already have one. Use the same email. Tickets should show up in your app.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                      So I just received the email. Anyone know where to find this Mobile ID it is referencing? Is it being sent separately?
                      its really easy. If i can do it anyone can. Download the app. Create an account using the same email you used to order tickets and the tickets are there

Comment

• Got it. I was thinking the mobile ID was needed to create an account. Thanks!

Comment

• SOLD: I have two tickets ... face value. Had somebody here back out on me. It stinks. Shoot me a message if you're interested.
                          Last edited by JackFan96; 05-13-2021, 07:14 PM.
                          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

• I have one ticket available in my pod of 4 seats, due to a minor case of life happening to a friend's pet. Face value, $88. Find your own way to Frisco. Jacks fans only, please. (Sorry, 'Kat lurkers...some things are more important than money! ) No NDSU fans need apply either, same reason, but moreso. PM me on the board here if you meet the qualifications.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• Have 1 extra ticket. Selling for face value. Sec 102 row 19.

Comment

• Bottom line here is: Jackrabbit fans, this is the FIRST TIME AN SDSU TEAM CAN WIN AN NCAA D-1 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP! Are you SURE you want to miss being there in person? Even if you can't score a ticket?

The first time only happens once. Ever.

Are you SURE you can't show up in Frisco?
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X