X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tix exchange - A stuck thread

Tickets sold
    Last edited by ThomasJack; 11-23-2019, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      Season ticket holders can purchase additional tickets for friends or family for just $15, for the last 2 home games. Id be glad to do that for anyone who isnt a season ticket holder and wants to go to the game.
      Does this work against them as the people I have bought tickets for early in the year paid more for those tickets when I bought them when I bought my season tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu2000 View Post
        Does this work against them as the people I have bought tickets for early in the year paid more for those tickets when I bought them when I bought my season tickets?
        Not sure what you are saying

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu2000 View Post
          It might... but if you didn't buy them earlier in the year, that's a risk you take... maybe the seats you wanted to buy (close to you possibly), wouldn't be available later in the year when discounted tickets are available. You pay a premium for certainty, this is true of all ticketed events.

Comment

Working...
          X