This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
    Whelp my order for tickets to Frisco went though twice. So unless I can get this sorted out, contact me if you need three tickets to the championship game.
    Mine did the same thing. I emailed the ticket office and they said would eliminate one of the charges.
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
      Whelp my order for tickets to Frisco went though twice. So unless I can get this sorted out, contact me if you need three tickets to the championship game.
      I too sent you a PM JacksFan96

Comment

• Looking for a single ticket to Sunday's game for our son (and current SDSU student). He tried to get tickets this morning, but they were sold out.

Comment

• Possibly additional tickets later this week.
          https://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...aa/5021151001/

"The NCAA is selling tickets through AXS, though tickets are currently only available through the AXS official resale — and none were available as of Monday afternoon. Tickets may be made available directly through AXS later this week."

Comment

• Originally posted by WatchHerFly View Post
            Looking for a single ticket to Sunday's game for our son (and current SDSU student). He tried to get tickets this morning, but they were sold out.
            So based on SDSU announcing their 3500 tickets being sold out, and knowing that SHSU should have had the same allotment (that also sold out) there should be around 3000 tickets that go on sale from the NCAA on Wednesday and Thursday. I guess he can’t bank on that, but 10000 will be allowed into the stadium, and only 7000 have been accounted for. I will see if there are any folks I know that bought extra.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post

So based on SDSU announcing their 3500 tickets being sold out, and knowing that SHSU should have had the same allotment (that also sold out) there should be around 3000 tickets that go on sale from the NCAA on Wednesday and Thursday. I guess he can’t bank on that, but 10000 will be allowed into the stadium, and only 7000 have been accounted for. I will see if there are any folks I know that bought extra.
              SDSU had 3700 tickets in their allotment.
              "SDSU was given 3,700 tickets to this weekend's game, assistant sports information director Jason Hove said, with about 700 of those tickets used to cover team personnel and family members."

I assumed that tickets for general public had already been on sale?

Comment

• Originally posted by WatchHerFly View Post
                Looking for a single ticket to Sunday's game for our son (and current SDSU student). He tried to get tickets this morning, but they were sold out.
                I happen to have 1 extra ticket that I could get to you. I ordered 14 but only needed 13.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackwagon View Post

I happen to have 1 extra ticket that I could get to you. I ordered 14 but only needed 13.
                  We're definitely interested! I also pm'd you. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

SDSU had 3700 tickets in their allotment.
                    "SDSU was given 3,700 tickets to this weekend's game, assistant sports information director Jason Hove said, with about 700 of those tickets used to cover team personnel and family members."

I assumed that tickets for general public had already been on sale?
                    Interesting. That makes a little more sense. And I don’t know that sales had already started. In years past, there were presales that JMU and NDSU fans would gobble up, but that wasn’t the case this year. If so, it begs the question of who those remaining 2500 tickets were bought up by?

Comment

• I am in need of 1 ticket for Sunday. If anyone has an extra they can sell me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

• Expect Sam Houston fans among the Jackrabbit fans. Several posts on their fan board indicate they bought tickets from SDSU this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKXD View Post
                          Expect Sam Houston fans among the Jackrabbit fans. Several posts on their fan board indicate they bought tickets from SDSU this morning.
                          I haven't found anything about them being sold out of their tickets. Have they said they're sold out on their fan forum?
                          Rollin' in my 5.0
                          With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                          Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

• It appears their process is to take reservations, then apply a loyalty points system. Their web site (SJSU.edu) says they are sold out.

Comment

• When I called to get my tickets Sunday the ticket office said season ticket holders and Jackrabbit Club members had taken about 4/5 of the allotment available for SDSU fans so if some sammies got a few it can't be too many, or hopefully not at least. Can't wait for Sunday!

Comment

• I have 2 tickets available for face value. PM me if interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X