Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 season tickets

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Whoa! Starting to read like Bisonville. What happened to the South Dakota nice, everyone?

Some of those dang kids went and got on the lawn again.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

South dakota nice is fine here. I say we leave it at the door when entering CAS this year.

Comment

Actually, I've never heard of SD nice...always hear about Minnesota nice.

Comment

I think you have that confused with the Minnesota ego. Where their state is the hot stuff no matter what. Similar to how Vikings fans think there them is superbowl bound every year no matter who is on the team. IMO minnesotans think a little too highly of their state.

I will give you that many small town minnesota and iowa farmers participate in the south dakota wave while givin a little hand wave driving by in the car.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            I think you have that confused with the Minnesota ego. Where their state is the hot stuff no matter what. Similar to how Vikings fans think there them is superbowl bound every year no matter who is on the team. IMO minnesotans think a little too highly of their state.

I will give you that many small town minnesota and iowa farmers participate in the south dakota wave while givin a little hand wave driving by in the car.
            At least Minnesota can brag that they have a pro team. Some states cannot

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
              At least Minnesota can brag that they have a pro team. Some states cannot
              and If our state had pro teams like Mn has, I dont know how much I would brag about that. Maybe the twins, but Wolves and vikings, no thanks.

How Many other states can claim all of their pro teams all have loosing records too?

Minnesota, making its neighboring states look good since the 1880s.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                and If our state had pro teams like Mn has, I dont know how much I would brag about that. Maybe the twins, but Wolves and vikings, no thanks.

How Many other states can claim all of their pro teams all have loosing records too?

Minnesota, making its neighboring states look good since the 1880s.
                the wolves are bad

Comment

Yeah, to me the Twins are the only respectable team of those 3 who most years have a chance at the post season. Wolves still not likely and vikings can count on another old washed up QB to only take them so far.

Comment

Working...
                  X