2011 season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 season tickets

Last year they moved the students out of the lot to the west of tailgating because it was not paved yet and all of the rain made the lot unusable. They are seperating out the students because the back yard got too full to be safe (their reasoning), and it was also a way to curb underage drinking and make it easier for the police department to go in an control underage and binge drinking. I don't think it worked, but apparantly they were satisfied enough to keep them in the HPER lot.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

That should be an unobstructed view. Just kidding! I think being in rows 10-15 is ideal to see the action. Section D is actually where the band was last year if I remember correctly. Should be a great spot on about the 30 and close to all the students which is fun IMHO.

Have fun! I'll be in row 14 a couple sections over. Look for me, I'll be the one in blue! Ha!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
        That should be an unobstructed view. Just kidding! I think being in rows 10-15 is ideal to see the action. Section D is actually where the band was last year if I remember correctly. Should be a great spot on about the 30 and close to all the students which is fun IMHO.

Have fun! I'll be in row 14 a couple sections over. Look for me, I'll be the one in blue! Ha!

SUPERBUNNY
        I rarely sit in my reserved seats but when I do the view is excellent and we are in row 20. The higher rows give a better view than the first 10 rows in my opinion.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          Getting back on subject... I got mine section D row 14 seats 3and4... Are these good seats?
          I certainly hope so, we have seats 10-14. See you there!
          You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Got my season tickets! First time season ticket holder! I requested section D since it's close to the student section and I don't mind standing during the game. Also wanted to avoid getting yelled at to sit down. I'll be cheering from row 23!

Comment

Section J, Row 13. We have five guys with 2 tickets each, ten tickets together total. This means we don't get to move very far very fast from where we started last year given that our location moves together. Only moved 10 rows down with no movement toward the 50. Should have probably moved to Section D.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                Section J, Row 13. We have five guys with 2 tickets each, ten tickets together total. This means we don't get to move very far very fast from where we started last year given that our location moves together. Only moved 10 rows down with no movement toward the 50. Should have probably moved to Section D.
                We swapped spots...I was in 13 last year and now rows 21 and 22 this year.........did you willingly choose to move down? We were close to the action in row 13, but it was hard to see the plays develop since we were fairly "level" with the players. Plus, it is hard to see the opposite end of the field.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                  We swapped spots...I was in 13 last year and now rows 21 and 22 this year.........did you willingly choose to move down? We were close to the action in row 13, but it was hard to see the plays develop since we were fairly "level" with the players. Plus, it is hard to see the opposite end of the field.
                  In my opinion, rows 15-25 are the prime seating level.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    In my opinion, rows 15-25 are the prime seating level.
                    They are. Sat in row 18 for several years and never missed a big play while seated.

Comment

• Re: 2011 season tickets

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                      We did choose to move down. I like watching at about that level. We don't plan to go any lower, but hopefully can start making our way south toward mid-field.
                      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        They are. Sat in row 18 for several years and never missed a big play while seated.
                        Get up and cheer this year Nidaros you old stiff!

Comment

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
                          Get up and cheer this year Nidaros you old stiff!
                          I do and stop the sterotyping. Its offensive to others. Augie still stucks btw.
                          Last edited by Nidaros; 08-25-2011, 02:56 PM. Reason: q

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            I do and stop the sterotyping. Its offensive to others. Augie still stucks btw.
                            Another good post out of you!
                            Originally posted by JackFan96
                            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              Another good post out of you!
                              I am glad you like it. Stay tuned there will be more.

Comment

Whoa! Starting to read like Bisonville. What happened to the South Dakota nice, everyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X