Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 season tickets

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
    Should have received KU. I received my renewal (and I did change to Sect D) back in late May/early June.
    I did as well and I sent in my renewal too. I'm talking about actual hard tickets, in-hand. I hope that happens soon. I could use a second priority parking pass too so I can take up two spots in the parking lot for tailgating. That would be a nice gift from SDSU Athletics.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      Any day now. You might call the ticket office. I havent been able to check my mail so don't know what's in the box.

FWIW, I bet if you ask, Meals on Wheels, would stop and get it for you before coming to the door!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
        FWIW, I bet if you ask, Meals on Wheels, would stop and get it for you before coming to the door!
        Meals on Wheels is a nutrition program about to be cut by the tea baggers. I dont think they can afford to be that generous with their time. Besides its mostly volunteers who do this work. Volunteer? That's most likely an unheard of concept at Rabbit Nations house.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          Volunteer? That's most likely an unheard of concept at Rabbit Nations house.
          Seriously? I've about crawled out of my skin reading your posts (attacks) this past week. Think before you post. I'd try to explain all RN does to volunteer in his community, specifically for the youth, but I'm not gonna waste my time...
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
            Seriously? I've about crawled out of my skin reading your posts (attacks) this past week. Think before you post. I'd try to explain all RN does to volunteer in his community, specifically for the youth, but I'm not gonna waste my time...
            So Rabbit Nation was paying me a compliement? Am I suppose to stand by and say nothing? How was what I said an attack?
            If Rabbit Nation is truly a volunteer and thoughtful guy, why was he attacking me and my age?

Comment

I saw there were some new posts to the thread, I was hoping to hear that tickets are in the mail and in hand, but I was mistaken. sept 3 is taking to long to get here.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I have had the hard copy tix, in hand since June.

Comment

we renewed months ago and as far as I know my parents havent recived them yet. any one else still waiting?
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                    I have had the hard copy tix, in hand since June.
                    WTF? Is it because you moved to the new open section possibly? They got your (and by your, I mean the people who moved to the open section) tickets alloted and mailed out and then had to redo everyone else's, i.e., moving people lower or over closer to mid-field as those seats became vacated by those moving to the new open section? Does that seem logical?
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                      WTF? Is it because you moved to the new open section possibly? They got your (and by your, I mean the people who moved to the open section) tickets alloted and mailed out and then had to redo everyone else's, i.e., moving people lower or over closer to mid-field as those seats became vacated by those moving to the new open section? Does that seem logical?
                      It could be because I'm a long distance rabid fan, that last year suffered a bit of SNAFU from the tix office. They choose to get mine out. Also contribute to the Letterwinners club, maybe that provided a bit of prioritization. Or maybe they just got tired of hearing from me (just joking)

Comment

Renewed mine early on and haven't seen the hard copies yet. Still need to renew my basketball tickets. With the market the way it is they are much less of a risk than my profit sharing plan or independent stocks account.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Come on, it was to get a laugh and I also have been reading alot of comments on here and have not been posting, but you seem to post just to say "No comment",

However you signature says it all and should be removed by you or the moderators.

Jacks1 hit on the head about your post and how annoying and attacking they have been.

BTW, my tickets have not arrived yet!

Comment

Come on, it was to get a laugh and I also have been reading alot of comments on here and have not been posting, but you seem to post just to say "No comment",

However you signature says it all and should be removed by you or the moderators.

Jacks1 hit on the head about your post and how annoying and attacking they have been.

BTW, my tickets have not arrived yet!
                            I failed to see the humor in your your post. If you think its funny to pick on people who rely on meals on wheels, wait a few decades and you see how much fun it is. As far as my signature, if I have to remove the comment that RO gave me with with negs then SDSUalum08 should likewise remove his signature. Jack1 is as short sighted as you. I fail to see where replying in defense to a cruel joke is a personal attack. I think you both have a lot to learn in life.
                            Last edited by Nidaros; 08-11-2011, 09:16 PM.

Comment

But have you received your season tickets for the football season? Where are you sitting? Is it worth the money for those seats?

Comment

But have you received your season tickets for the football season? Where are you sitting? Is it worth the money for those seats?
                                I dont know if I received my tickets. I have not been in Arlington since July 3Oth. That is why I made the comment about what is in my mail box which is in downtown Arlington in a box. I sit in Section F, and yes its worth the money for those seats. I have enough points to just about get any seat I want. For personal reasons I am not going to disclose where I am right now. Its a ways from Sioux Falls.

Comment

Working...
                                X