2011 season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 season tickets

Got my letter in the mail to renew my season tickets. It said that section D would now be open for season ticket holder because the pride is being relocated. Where are they relocating to?

Re: 2011 season tickets

South End Zone

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      Got my letter in the mail to renew my season tickets. It said that section D would now be open for season ticket holder because the pride is being relocated. Where are they relocating to?
      Section D will put you by the Yankton section, we"re noisy and like to stand up, just warning you.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        Section D will put you by the Yankton section, we"re noisy and like to stand up, just warning you.

i think thats the section id like to be in.

Comment

Are you sure you are in Coughlin? I've never heard noise or seen standing.
          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Sweet. I'm looking to get season tickets this year. Hopefully I can score a D seat! Do does this mean season tickets are now availalbe for all or just for people renewing right now?
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by 22jack View Post
              South End Zone
              So, where are the students going to sit? Remember, the students who enjoy the games now will be the season ticket holders and donors of the future. There are frequently students who skip the games or leave early because standing in the corners of the end zone is their only option if they don't get there early enough.
              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                i think thats the section id like to be in.
                Come on down...we like it loud!

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                  So, where are the students going to sit?
                  I don't think the student section is changing, just the Pride.

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                    So, where are the students going to sit? Remember, the students who enjoy the games now will be the season ticket holders and donors of the future. There are frequently students who skip the games or leave early because standing in the corners of the end zone is their only option if they don't get there early enough.
                    You got to be kidding me!!!! Are you serious? What game did this happen at last year? There were some big games last year when the student section was 90% empty. You could sit anywhere. Show up 10 minutes early and score a good seat. Do you think that the students leave early would ever have considered donating in the future even if they had prime seats? Quite frankly the lack of consistent student support at SDSU football frustrates me. You have no idea what a good program you have to support. Most of the time the students don't want to get out of bed to go to a game. This is not the first time this has been discussed in the forum.

Comment

how does it work for bringing a baby? does everyone who comes in need tickets or if they are small and parents hold them are they fine? or is there an age limit to how young kids or babies are to be allowed in. I know it prolly sounds silly but we are finally expecting our first this summer yet still would like to attend as many home games as possible. we got season tickets for the first time last year and are debating if its something we can afford again right now and how praticle it is to bring a baby to some games. I figure got to start um young to get the culture started for future SDSU fans.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Goon, I have no idea, but I'd assume there is some sort of "grace period" for the seat for an infant...what the cut-off what be, I have no idea.

I'm hoping to order some myself this year.

Comment

Took the plunge today... got season tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
                            You got to be kidding me!!!! Are you serious? What game did this happen at last year? There were some big games last year when the student section was 90% empty. You could sit anywhere. Show up 10 minutes early and score a good seat. Do you think that the students leave early would ever have considered donating in the future even if they had prime seats? Quite frankly the lack of consistent student support at SDSU football frustrates me. You have no idea what a good program you have to support. Most of the time the students don't want to get out of bed to go to a game. This is not the first time this has been discussed in the forum.
                            SDSU will always be a suitcase college on the weekends.. Most will go home

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              how does it work for bringing a baby? does everyone who comes in need tickets or if they are small and parents hold them are they fine? or is there an age limit to how young kids or babies are to be allowed in. I know it prolly sounds silly but we are finally expecting our first this summer yet still would like to attend as many home games as possible. we got season tickets for the first time last year and are debating if its something we can afford again right now and how praticle it is to bring a baby to some games. I figure got to start um young to get the culture started for future SDSU fans.
                              Kids don't need a ticket for admission until they are in Kindergarten. Now, that also means they won't have an actual seat next you in your section, which wouldn't be a big problem for you (or for those around you) until they get to toddler age.
                              "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Working...
                              X