2011 season tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 season tickets

I see via twitter that Coach AJ received his season tickets today. Looking forward to seeing mine in the mail very soon. Finalizing the plans for the Illinois trip this week. Just purchased tickets for the Cal-Poly game online at the Cal-Poly website and booked a wine tour for Friday afternoon. Hoping J. Lohr is hosting again on Saturday morning. Kickoff for Cal-Poly game is 4:05 pacific time.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      I see via twitter that Coach AJ received his season tickets today. Looking forward to seeing mine in the mail very soon. Finalizing the plans for the Illinois trip this week. Just purchased tickets for the Cal-Poly game online at the Cal-Poly website and booked a wine tour for Friday afternoon. Hoping J. Lohr is hosting again on Saturday morning. Kickoff for Cal-Poly game is 4:05 pacific time.
      Got mine in the mail today too. Very happy to finally have them in hand. Seats for Illinois are Section 109, Row 20. Not sure how great that is, I guess we'll see in a little over 3 weeks.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

got mine today too. Also drove by CAS and the new bleachers for the Pride are in.

Comment

OK, I'm back. Been too lazy to go downstairs and get my log in stuff since the board changed.

Got my tickets today, but got to order two more for SDSU daughter and boyfriend today. Good thing there were still a couple left in the Yankton Jackrabbit Club area.

See you in a couple weeks. If you are tailgating, look for the Yankton Jackrabbit Club tailer in the tailgating area (just north of the Dykhouse Fieldhouse). Stop in for a cold one.
          Last edited by Jack4Life; 08-16-2011, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
            Got mine in the mail today too. Very happy to finally have them in hand. Seats for Illinois are Section 109, Row 20. Not sure how great that is, I guess we'll see in a little over 3 weeks.
            Corner of the stadium, really quite good seats according to my uncle who works for the Illini Foundation. We are in row 18. He offered prime seats on the 50 yard line and I declined. I much prefer sitting with fellow Jackrabbit fans.

We will be in Champagne by 4 pm on Friday, hope to see others there. I echo 4life's invite as well, stop by the Yankton Jackrabbit tailgate site in the backyard at anytime, we'll treat you right if your a Jackrabbit fan and probably ok even if you aren't.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Corner of the stadium, really quite good seats according to my uncle who works for the Illini Foundation. We are in row 18. He offered prime seats on the 50 yard line and I declined. I much prefer sitting with fellow Jackrabbit fans.

We will be in Champagne by 4 pm on Friday, hope to see others there. I echo 4life's invite as well, stop by the Yankton Jackrabbit tailgate site in the backyard at anytime, we'll treat you right if your a Jackrabbit fan and probably ok even if you aren't.
              You driving or flying? We fly into Chicago at 8AM on Friday morning, then the two hour trek to Champaign. Hope to sneak in and check out the stadium sometime on Friday.
              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                You driving or flying? We fly into Chicago at 8AM on Friday morning, then the two hour trek to Champaign. Hope to sneak in and check out the stadium sometime on Friday.
                I knew I spelled it wrong. Without creating too much thread drift, we are driving to Des Moines Thursday night and then on to Champaign Friday morning. We should arrive by 3 pm. Staying at the Hawthorne suites. I'll post more under the Illinois game thread.

As for season tickets, very glad to have them in hand as well. Looking forward to the new tailgate experience and having the students back over on the north side if indeed that is going to be the case.

Comment

and having the students back over on the north side if indeed that is going to be the case.
                  Can you clarify this comment?

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                    Can you clarify this comment?
                    It was my understanding, correct or otherwise, that the students would have a designated area north of the stadium once the parking lost northwest of the stadium was completed. I have the map at home but didn't pay close attention and the website has not been updated. So, I can't really clarify the comment much more than this.

Comment

Yes, that was the plan last year before that gravel lot returned to its original swamp makeup. The lot is now paved and is right to the west of the backyard. I'm not sure if they will keep students in the HPER lot or not. Whatever happens I hope the students clean up after themselves this year.
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I thought you meant the students were relocated to the North side of the grandstands inside the stadium, which baffled me.

Comment

The way I understood it (and I may be completely wrong!), was that the area west of the Jackrabbit tailgating area, across the north/south road (where the construction was last fall) was being converted to a parking lot for the SDSU transportation facility, and that they paved area would be used by students in the fall for tailgating. Not sure that is exactly what is happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                            The way I understood it (and I may be completely wrong!), was that the area west of the Jackrabbit tailgating area, across the north/south road (where the construction was last fall) was being converted to a parking lot for the SDSU transportation facility, and that they paved area would be used by students in the fall for tailgating. Not sure that is exactly what is happening.
                            I checked with the Student Association and they said that student tailgating will be in the east half of the HPER lot.
                            Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Getting back on subject... I got mine section D row 14 seats 3and4... Are these good seats?

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                                I checked with the Student Association and they said that student tailgating will be in the east half of the HPER lot.
                                Why are they moving the students so far away from the tailgating area? That seems like it would take away from the experience. I'm not saying the students should be right there, but they should be close by so they can associate with everyone in the tailgate lot if they choose too.
                                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                                X