Signing Day Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Signing Day Thread!

Butler has returned his letter, he is in. 3 more to go.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

JeRyan Butler's letter just came in. Per TV
      “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

Whew! That's the one I was nervous about. He was recruited by some bigger schools, and I was worried someone was going to "swoop in" late.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
          Whew! That's the one I was nervous about. He was recruited by some bigger schools, and I was worried someone was going to "swoop in" late.
          Wasn't it his mother that was posting here a week ago or so? I figured he was in for sure. Maybe I'm mixing things up.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
            Wasn't it his mother that was posting here a week ago or so? I figured he was in for sure. Maybe I'm mixing things up.
            you're not. that was her.

but she had dissappeared too, so I was a bit worried.

Comment

Per TV on Twitter, Godley is in, but Andrews accepted a last second scholly to Colorado. One casualty so far. To bad, but lets get that last one in the door!

Comment

Really wanted the Andrews kid. His highlights looked good! Can't blame him for going to a major school like Colorado though.
                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1220 View Post
                  Per TV on Twitter, Godley is in, but Andrews accepted a last second scholly to Colorado. One casualty so far. To bad, but lets get that last one in the door!
                  Not sure it's fair to count him as a casulty - he always said he would go to Colorado if he got an offer.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                    Really wanted the Andrews kid. His highlights looked good! Can't blame him for going to a major school like Colorado though.
                    Agreed. Pac 10 vs Missouri Valley

tough to fault him, if they offered.

Comment

So the only question mark remaining is the Florida db ?

Comment

What if he'd taken a grey-shirt at Nebraska???

Sorry, couldn't resist. That was one of the best threads a few years ago on signing day. Good times. Good times.
                        I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                          Terry V tweeted to hold on about the Andrews kid.

Comment

Brandon Andrews:
                            Would be great to get this kid.

Checked in to Colorado's situation with Brandon Andrews, and per the below site all currently extended offers have shipped their LOI's. They lost a speed recruit to Cal late so they are looking. Could still be a late offer or a walk-on. See no info on them offering him, that I can find.
                            Late visit to CU info:
                            http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...or-a-visit-129
                            and recruits list:
                            http://www.cuatthegame.com/2011/clas...l-commitments/

The other option is Arizona and New Mexico State.
                            Went to UA's recruit list and wasn't listed among their 18 LOI's:
                            http://www.azcentral.com/sports/ua/a...-recruits.html
                            “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                              Terry V tweeted to hold on about the Andrews kid.
                              Where do you find TV twitter link on the new Argus web site?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                                Where do you find TV twitter link on the new Argus web site?
                                saw it during the sports web live. or if you go to one of his blogs, it has a link at the very end.
                                http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...ate=livestream

Comment

Working...
                                X