Signing Day Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing Day Thread!

I know mitchell has done a great job with the recruiting list.

But, since today is signing day, I thought maybe it could use it's own thread.

TV is on "cover it live" along with the other argus dudes:
    http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...ate=livestream

Re: Signing Day Thread!

No surprises that I've seen. Still waiting on 5-7, Gandy has not sent his letter yet.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Gandy and Burke the most recent to send letters. Again, no surprises although there is a rumor that one verbal will not decide today, planning to visit another school first. Not sure who and where.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Was reading that a Jimmy Forsythe of Omaha, NE signed. A grandson of Harry?

Comment

I believe, according to Mitchell's list that we're missing:
          Dylan Seiter - WI
          David Godley - Glendale CC - AZ
          JeRyan Butler - Tempe AZ

Sound right?? There's a rumor going around that one "offer" is going to visit another school b4 making his decision.

Go Jacks!!
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
            I believe, according to Mitchell's list that we're missing:
            Dylan Seiter - WI
            David Godley - Glendale CC - AZ
            JeRyan Butler - Tempe AZ

Sound right?? There's a rumor going around that one "offer" is going to visit another school b4 making his decision.

Go Jacks!!
            Really hope Butler comes in. He looked like a real difference maker, in my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
              Really hope Butler comes in. He looked like a real difference maker, in my humble opinion.

Apparently Joe Martinson-FL is not "for sure" either. So maybe Seiter was never considering SDSU??

Go Jacks!!

Comment

Where are you guys watching the live chat at? I can't find it on Argus new website (which I despise, BTW).

I found a video that has a message about the live chat and todays sports web, but I can't find any chat...

Man I hate the new argus website.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                  Where are you guys watching the live chat at? I can't find it on Argus new website (which I despise, BTW).

I found a video that has a message about the live chat and todays sports web, but I can't find any chat...

Hit the "pause" button on the crappy webstream and the live chat should pop-up to the right of it. I agree the new AL website is junk and I like to think that I embrace "change"!

Go Jacks!!

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post

I linked to the chat page above.

Let me try again.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...ate=livestream

Comment

Martinson-FL looked real good, lay's off in ambush and goes for the game changing interception rather than letting the guy make the catch and tackles him.JMO

Comment

I can read the argus chat because stupid work IT block it. Are there any of the two or three star recruits who havent signed yet?
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          I can read the argus chat because stupid work IT block it. Are there any of the two or three star recruits who havent signed yet?
                          These four have not returned letters:

Brandon Andrews, WR; JeRyan Butler, DB; David Godley, DB; Joe Martinson, DB.

Andrews was waiting for an offer from Colorado. I'll post if and when we get letters from any of these 4.

Comment

still waiting on the same four.

According to TV, staff has talked to them, but they are delayed in getting it in, for some reason. One may not come in today, he warned.

He also said he would Twitter, any incoming news:

http://twitter.com/TerryVandrovec

Comment

Coach Stig on signing day:

http://www.argusleader.com/videonetw...StigSigningDay

Comment

Working...
                              X