Indiana State Sycamores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Indiana State Sycamores

horizontal passing game + locking in on recievers=defenders breaking on balls all day long, could have had about 8 "pick 6s" so far.

Comment

just checking in. Yikes

234 points have been scored in three MVC games so far today.

Did they outlaw defense in the league when we weren't looking?

Comment

do we have a play where we look down the field?

Comment

toss in about 4 HUGE drops by Hubert and 3 or 4 others and our passing game SUCKS.

Comment

Yah. This one is ugle and appear to be over. Time for homebrew and pheasant tacos.
            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

About the only bright spots today are the return team, Priddy's punting and Minnet's rushing. Pretty ugly otherwise.

Comment

Guess we're playing spoiler the rest of the year.

Comment

"I find it humorous that on a day that the defense has given up 34 points through 3 quarters, the majority of criticism on this board is directed at our quarterback."

Great Point SF Rabbit, and I am probably the most egregious perpetrator. Defense was so bad today I don't know where to start. Well actually I do. Hats off to Tim Miles and his crew who made our game plan look ridiculous. They moved the ball at will.

Comment

Alot of dropped passes by the WR's today. ToB didn't play great, but he didn't have much help either.

Comment

I don't think we can blame the offense for this loss. They put enough points on the board. Defense was pitiful today. Miles nailed us all day long. We gave up way too many 3rd and longs. Did I say defense was pitiful today?

Comment

Injuries must have really hurt the D today. I don't know what other excuses we might come up with. ... The game is ending, fittingly, with the Jacks throwing another pick. Yuck. ... Time to play for the Dakota Marker and for next season.
                        Last edited by Jacked_Up; 10-31-2010, 01:31 PM. Reason: fix word
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post
                          "I find it humorous that on a day that the defense has given up 34 points through 3 quarters, the majority of criticism on this board is directed at our quarterback."

Great Point SF Rabbit, and I am probably the most egregious perpetrator. Defense was so bad today I don't know where to start. Well actually I do. Hats off to Tim Miles and his crew who made our game plan look ridiculous. They moved the ball at will.

Trent Miles, not Tim. If Tim Miles (the former NDSU BB Coach and now at Colorado State) out schemed us this bad on the football field, we have major problems.
                          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Lets give ISU blue credit. The QB Rouch can do much more than tob and our defense needs to adjust next time we play them. Also Rouch had a concussion on the second series in Fargo. They are a much different team without Rouch as he sat out the game and was questionable for today's game.

Comment

I deserve that 79. Sorry Trent, you did a heck of a job today.

Comment

I don't think I saw Shafrath or Peete play today. Especially Peete on those pass rushing situations. Are they out or did I just miss them?

Comment

Working...
                                X