Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Indiana State Sycamores

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    TV must not be live blogging. It was promoted, but I can't get on.
    Yes, he's live blogging.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
      I find it humorous that on a day that the defense has given up 34 points through 3 quarters, the majority of criticism on this board is directed at our quarterback.
      He didn't help things any with a pass into 6 defenders right before the half...can you say momentum killer?
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

We haven't touched their QB on a blitz yet. Why don't we concentrate on covering their wideouts that are WIDE OPEN. Another TD and this will be over.

Comment

TV mentioned earlier this week that Bubak missed a portion of the week due to personal reasons/emergency - any connection between the DC missing part of the week and our defense looking over matched and out coached on Saturday?
          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

That last pass down the seam that was almost picked tells me a lot. TOB has a ways to go. He stared down that receiver and delivered the ball a full 2-3 seconds too late. Guy was wide open. However, that was a nice pass to Hubert who had his second drive killing drop of the day. I guess what has me so disappointed is that I did not see a performance like this coming. I thought seriously that we had it figured out and were going to make a run at winning out for the rest of the season.

NOw, having said that - How crazy is it that we are still in this game? Let's pray for some more boneheaded turnovers on their part and us not committing any more.

Comment

Fouch sits in the pocket for 2 days...and is SACKED!
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

We don't deserve to win this game. They have outplayed and out coached us. Too many big penalties and no stops on 3rd down. Our defense has given up way to many big plays. Game isn't over until the clock shows zeros. Need some big plays.

Just blew it there, gave up another 1st down. Terrible tackling and a horrible performance by the defense. They should be embarrassed.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Unacceptable...I'm out...Basketball season starts tomorrow! See ya at Frost!

GBGBGJ

P.S. sorry for negativity...we're better than what we showed today and I'm pissed.

Comment

Defense clearly has no idea what ISU is running. Coaches must not have had them prepared at all and even if they did our guys forgot how to tackle. This is really a bad loss, I mean one of the worst we have ever suffered.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Sounds like D-line just isn't making tackles. This game really sounds ugly on the radio.
                      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                        We don't deserve to win this game. They have outplayed and out coached us. Too many big penalties and no stops on 3rd down. Our defense has given up way to many big plays. Game isn't over until the clock shows zeros. Need some big plays.

Just blew it there, gave up another 1st down. Terrible tackling and a horrible performance by the defense. They should be embarrassed.
                        Yeah, starting QB goes out of the game for a play. In a crazy move by the play-caller, they HAND IT OFF to the RB catching us off guard for a 20 yard gain. I guess you just have to tip your hat to their OC who's obviously a ****ing genious.

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                          Sounds like D-line just isn't making tackles. This game really sounds ugly on the radio.
                          Looks worse watching it on the internet.

Comment

Minett playing all by himself today. He should get about 10 scholarships.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
                              Minett playing all by himself today. He should get about 10 scholarships.
                              Amen!

In this "comedy of errors" the PAT is blocked and now our porous defense has to come back on the field, maybe.

Use that penalty and onside the kick. Everyone is expecting it but you still have to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                                Looks worse watching it on the internet.
                                Not that that makes me feel better but it does.
                                You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Working...
                                X