Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Indiana State Sycamores

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
    Why the hell did we stop running the ball?
    We are getting out coached, there is little doubt about that. Falling way behind again. Going to need some breaks to pull this one out. Let's get another good return and take it from there.

34-17 going to have to win ugly if we are going to win at all.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I haven't seen our defense play this poorly in a very long time. Specifically, I've seen more missed tackles this year than any other year. Their long run on that drive should have been stopped, but we missed 2 tackles. Pathetic.

Comment

Iowa is crushing Mich St. and NU is way up as well.

Good field position again. I hope our coaches give the offense a chance.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

What do you know, we run the flash again and get 9 yards on first down.

Comment

Now the wildcat...speechless
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

TOB is going to need some Kardoes-like magic to pull this one off. I like running the ball, but we'll need to throw it down the field at some point. I'd like to see us run the wildcat in a no huddle until we score.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
                TOB is going to need some Kardoes-like magic to pull this one off. I like running the ball, but we'll need to throw it down the field at some point. I'd like to see us run the wildcat in a no huddle until we score.
                Run it till we are stopped on downs or score. They haven't shown any ability to stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
                  I guess the only people this is not obvious too is the coaching staff.

Comment

at this point its hard not to hold my breath on every pass we throw.
                    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Classic. They bring 2 extra guys, we pick it up, and TOB throws it right to their defender. Good thing he dropped it. Someone should have been wide open.

Comment

wildcat.

Comment

15 yards on the wildcat. ISU announcers "thankful" SDSU hasn't run it more.
                          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

I shudder to think about life after Minett...
                            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Hey Bubak, wake up the damn defense and tell them the offense is carrying this team!

Comment

Still in it. No more mistakes, Jacks.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X