Indiana State Sycamores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Indiana State Sycamores

I know it's un-original but ^^^^^^ THIS!

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
      I'm going to try to be done being aggravated with the underwhelming performance of this team at times this year. Everyone on the team from the coaches on down are to blame for losses this year.

The thing that is going to disappoint and sadden me most these last three games is seeing one of my favorite players in Jacks history end a historic career.

A kid who has come out from day one and impressed me nearly every time he sees the ball. He had eye-popping numbers as a high school player, but coming from a small school wasn't recruited by the "big boys". He's a blue-collar, hard-nosed, leave it all on the field player. He doesn't whine and he doesn't hold his head down when going is tough. He doesn't gloat and act like a jerk when he's eating up the competition. He's put up numbers against top-notch competition for years now and is writing his name in the books as one of the great Jacks ever. I know many seniors should be commended, but I thank you Kyle Minett for being a Jackrabbit. I look forward to seeing the great effort of this great player these last three games.
      Great post, one of the best ever. Never thinks about himself, runs hard, never looks to get attention. A leader who will continue to define what SDSU football is about. I'll be there Saturday and each game until the end of the season largely because of Kyle Minett.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
        A kid who has come out from day one and impressed me nearly every time he sees the ball. He had eye-popping numbers as a high school player, but coming from a small school wasn't recruited by the "big boys". He's a blue-collar, hard-nosed, leave it all on the field player. He doesn't whine and he doesn't hold his head down when going is tough. He doesn't gloat and act like a jerk when he's eating up the competition. He's put up numbers against top-notch competition for years now and is writing his name in the books as one of the great Jacks ever. I know many seniors should be commended, but I thank you Kyle Minett for being a Jackrabbit. I look forward to seeing the great effort of this great player these last three games.
        Here, here!

Comment

Another star to savor in these last three games, that we have seen too much of this year, is Dean Pritty. What a leg, and placement, wonderful hang time. He has been a field position guru. Hope he gets a chance like another star SDSU punter has managed to achieve.

Comment

Time to put this baby

Comment

Originally posted by henduster View Post
              Theee Catrabbit;

Sorry about your loss to the Sycamores but they appear to be no longer the punching bag for the league but a team on the rise. Jump on MSU and win out. You can still have a winning season. Good Luck
              Nope...they definitely have a good team, everyone does in the MVFC, it's getting tougher from here on out every year I think.
              Good luck to the Hens the rest of the way, Duster. I have to admit I have daydreamed that our boys would get in the playoffs and maybe we'd have a shot at redemption. But, we can only hope to win out and of course beat the teams to the north at the end of the year to make ourselves feel better.
              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                Another star to savor in these last three games, that we have seen too much of this year, is Dean Pritty. What a leg, and placement, wonderful hang time. He has been a field position guru. Hope he gets a chance like another star SDSU punter has managed to achieve.
                I hate to be picky, but if we are going to honor him the least we could do is get his name right (Priddy, not Pritty).
                "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

I think Priddy has the best chance of the Seniors to make a NFL team but rarely gets mentioned.

Kyle certainly has the heart. Cochart has the physical atrributes. We need Domino to step up big time and Saturday. Domino has been unusually quiet, but never count him out - ie. the Nebraska interception play. Add 15 lbs. to Domino and he gets a NFL look. I wouldn't count out Ryan McKnight. He has suprised people every year with his skills and his heart is right up there with the best of them. Plus he is mean on the field.

Comment

Working...
                  X