2015-2016 Road to Sioux Falls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015-2016 Road to Sioux Falls

The standings are very interesting. Eligible Omaha is off to a great start.

Comment

Omaha has won 2 road games. They play 4 of the next 6 on the road. They host IPFW on Saturday. Hopefully it wont be a battle of unbeatens. We need to beat IPFW Thur night before the tough 3 game road trip. I hope Bittle is back.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        Omaha has won 2 road games. They play 4 of the next 6 on the road. They host IPFW on Saturday. Hopefully it wont be a battle of unbeatens. We need to beat IPFW Thur night before the tough 3 game road trip. I hope Bittle is back.
        I'm pretty sure Bittle won't be back till the NDSU game. Thankfully the IPFW game is at Frost. I think the team will be fired up for that one and hopefully break out of their little funk.

It will be interesting to see if any separation happens within the next week or so. UNO has a chance to if some games go their way.

Comment

On the women's side, SDSU could be looking pretty good if they can pick up a "w" against the Yotes when they visit Frost. USD seems to have a lot of defensive lapses in their games. They can't afford those if they want to beat the Jacks.

Comment

cdistheshow@carlindupree 20m20 minutes ago
            Thank you to @NDSUmbb staff and players, Appreciate all the things you have taught me and all the memories we had! Wish you all the best!

NDSU possibly losing an important guard?

Comment

Originally posted by jacked_up_rabbit View Post
              cdistheshow@carlindupree 20m20 minutes ago
              Thank you to @NDSUmbb staff and players, Appreciate all the things you have taught me and all the memories we had! Wish you all the best!

NDSU possibly losing an important guard?

Interesting. I guess I never thought he was a big difference maker for NDSU. He's an athletic guard who can't shoot a ball into the ocean. He's a pretty solid defender though. Tough break for the Bison regardless.

Wonder why he is leaving the team?

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                Interesting. I guess I never thought he was a big difference maker for NDSU. He's an athletic guard who can't shoot a ball into the ocean. He's a pretty solid defender though. Tough break for the Bison regardless.

Wonder why he is leaving the team?
                This gives a little insight.
                http://www.inforum.com/sports/392241...ee-leaves-team

Comment

Originally posted by jacked_up_rabbit View Post
                  Sounds a little selfish to me....

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                    Sounds a little selfish to me....
                    Lost his job as starting point guard to a freshman, so quit the team instead? . . . yeah, not exactly team-first, there.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I don't think this is a big loss for NDSU. I was never a fan of his game, and though he did have his moments, he is very replaceable.
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                        I don't think this is a big loss for NDSU. I was never a fan of his game, and though he did have his moments, he is very replaceable.
                        Apparently so considering it sounds like he already was replaced.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Addition by subtraction for NDSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                            Addition by subtraction for NDSU.

Possibly, but he did play a lot of minutes and we SDSU fans should know as well as anyone how important it is to have some depth. NDSU better hope that none of the guards sprain an ankle.

This week's Summit schedule opens with a big one on the men's side: USD at NDSU. I think one of these teams essentially gets eliminated as a title contender tomorrow night. I know, USD probably already is, but tomorrow could really bury them. Picking up a fourth loss with 11 games to go means they are much closer to last than first. NDSU already has a home loss and taking a second this early would be a huge problem as far as a regular season championship goes.

On the women's side it will be interesting to see if Omaha can knock off IUPUI on the road. Omaha had successive road games at SDSU, USD and IUPUI - tough. Once they are done with this one they might be set to make a strong push to the finish. SDSU is at IPFW, a place I remember a couple of major stumbles in the past. Take care of business and stay on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                              Possibly, but he did play a lot of minutes and we SDSU fans should know as well as anyone how important it is to have some depth. NDSU better hope that none of the guards sprain an ankle.

This week's Summit schedule opens with a big one on the men's side: USD at NDSU. I think one of these teams essentially gets eliminated as a title contender tomorrow night. I know, USD probably already is, but tomorrow could really bury them. Picking up a fourth loss with 11 games to go means they are much closer to last than first. NDSU already has a home loss and taking a second this early would be a huge problem as far as a regular season championship goes.

On the women's side it will be interesting to see if Omaha can knock off IUPUI on the road. Omaha had successive road games at SDSU, USD and IUPUI - tough. Once they are done with this one they might be set to make a strong push to the finish. SDSU is at IPFW, a place I remember a couple of major stumbles in the past. Take care of business and stay on top.
                              WBB ,Eeked out a 1 pt victory from them last year. They play us tough when their shots are falling. After this game, we'll get a nice home stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                                WBB ,Eeked out a 1 pt victory from them last year. They play us tough when their shots are falling. After this game, we'll get a nice home stretch.
                                I'm not to worried about IPFW this year. The Don's are terrible. They don't have a game changing player like they did last year with Seibert. Even if the Jacks don't play that great they still should win by 15-20 points.

Comment

Working...
                                X