Summit League Regular Season Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Summit League Regular Season Conference

Uno makes shooting in the dome look easy. I hate how bad we struggle their. No one else in the league struggles like we do their.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

UNO is having a late meltdown. Sloppy. USD is hitting some threes too, bringing hundreds of fans mostly to their feet. 2 point game with 5:00.

Comment

Omaha 90 USD 84 ...1:04 to play

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
          Men: Oakland over IUPUI 89-71. Bader with 47 points and 11 threes. Not a misprint
          Bader had to just be salivating at a chance to go against the soft (at least this year) IUPUI 1-3-1 zone, and he certainly got his fill tonight.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Women's finals:

USD 63 WIU 60

Omaha 61 NDSU 52

IUPUI 47 Kansas City 46

Comment

Wow. Final in Vermillion. Omaha 95 USD 90. Coyotes come to Brookings next Thursday

Comment

USD loses to last place UNO at home. They have a 2-game home losing streak, to KC and UNO. Ouch!

Bader is now just 0.5 ppg behind Wolters for the scoring lead. A 47 point night will do that. Hopefully Nate will repeat his performance of the home game vs. NDSU from a year ago on Saturday and put up 30+.

Comment

Yotes continue to followup every good game with a terrible game. Inconsistent but dangerous.
                  USD Fan

Comment

Fyi Uno wasn't in last place. Hopefully that makes usd fans feel better.

Comment

Thanks - I will sleep better tonight
                      USD Fan

Comment

USD reminds me alot of SDSU's team of two years ago. We could also put up alot of points but were really weak on defense. I saw the stat on Midco broadcast that USD is leading the league in 3pt shooting. They will be a team no-one wants to play come tourney time.

Comment

Attendance numbers Ft Wayne v WIU 1094
                          USD v UNO 1530 in the Dome
                          IUPUI V Oakland bring 2215

Women games all 260-450 numbers. Tough night for spectators in the league. IUPUI is in second place and brings 263. Ouch.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Not surprised UNO beat USD. When UNO came to Frost, even though we drilled them, I thought they looked pretty athletic and would beat a few teams in the league.

I'm with goon...it absolutely torques me off that teams continue to go into the dome and shoot the lights out and we insist on laying eggs there.

WIU amazes me. How the crap they can go almost 3/4's of the second half without a bucket and still win. Unreal.

edit* - Just saw Bader's stats....Moses Malloy what a night.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

My thoughts on Travis Bader:

Just kidding. I actually like Bader's game.
                              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                                USD reminds me alot of SDSU's team of two years ago. We could also put up alot of points but were really weak on defense. I saw the stat on Midco broadcast that USD is leading the league in 3pt shooting. They will be a team no-one wants to play come tourney time.
                                The summit tourney is a whole nother animal. I think it will be a rude awakening for usd.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X