Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Summit League Regular Season Conference

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
    Yeah, I realize that it's not a completely accurate comparison. My point was generally that USD is a high scoring, poor defense team much like we were a few years ago and that their ability to shoot the 3 makes them a team that could be dangerous come tourney time.
    My guess would be that Oakland will get the first chance to find out what USD can do in the tournament. I think the #4, 5, and 6 seeds will play out the way they currently stand and those two teams are 4/5. The streaking shooting Bader vs. the streaky shooting USD team. Defense optional! It would be a fun game to take in at the Arena.

Comment

24 hours and there should be a full Frost to witness the Jackrabbits tame the bison. This should be a fun game.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

The top 4 teams on the women's side play tomorrow. yotes go to IUPUI to decide the pecking order between those two. The Jackrabbits of course are at 4th place Omaha. This is a good weekend for the finish to the first half of conference.

By the way, the top 4 men's teams play among themselves tomorrow as well. Leathernecks at the OU homecoming will find if defense wins or Bader can lead scorers. The other leaders will find Jackrabbits running their way past the bison in the game to even this year's series and start the second half of conference in a winning way.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Three big Summit games tip off at the same time (2PM). Men: SDSU/NDSU, Women: SDSU/UNO and USD/IUPUI. We'll know a lot more about each Summit title race by 5:00 tonight.

On the women's side, it might be best if USD beats IUPUI. Will still have a chance to sweep USD (hence locking up the tie-breaker). The best we can do with IUPUI is split.

I can't wait to see what happens in Oakland tonight. Trying to predict a winner is above my skill level. Oakland will really be hurting if they lose. Taking a 5th loss this early seems to firmly set their ceiling at the #4 seed. WIU will probably have to win if they want a shot at the title. I think the same is true for SDSU. Today is must-win if you want the title. High stakes.
          Last edited by Southeast; 01-26-2013, 12:27 PM.

Comment

It's Homecoming at Oakland Univ so the Grizz should come out fired up and wanting to win.

Comment

Oakland leads Western Illinois 43-40 at the under 12 TO

Comment

Did one of theannouncers say that Monday is a new transfer from Providence?? New as in the past couple weeks?? That can't be right??
                SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

sat out last year.
                  Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                  Did one of theannouncers say that Monday is a new transfer from Providence?? New as in the past couple weeks?? That can't be right??

Comment

Oakland leads Western Illinois 53-52. 3:57 left

Comment

OU up by one 53-52 watching on Front row. 3.45 left.

Comment

Oakland up 4. 3:16 left

Comment

Bader for 3. Oakland up 6. 1:45 left

Comment

six point lead by OU. What is Kempe wearing for footwear. Looks like spats that Jiggs wore in the cartoon stripe.

Comment

Oakland up 64-57 with 33 seconds left

Comment

Final: Oakland defeats Western Illinois 67-60. Jacks tied in the loss column with NDSU and WIU. 1/2 game back of WIU

Comment

Working...
                                X