USD v NDSU in Sioux Falls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: USD v NDSU in Sioux Falls

For completely casual fans, there is no incentive whatsoever between watching mlb/nba/nfl compared to high school. However for those who understand talent, and like watching the top level, watching Division 1 athletics, is a huge step up from Division II, its something you have to see in person to understand.

As far as the skyforce are concerned. I think its good basketball. I think more people should go to their games. Every year 1-2 former D-league players become solid NBA players. But its a different game, different style, and I believe D-I basketball, especially the type SDSU plays is a better game to watch in person.

Comment

I just wasted 10 minutes of my life reading through the NDSU/USD threads on Bisonville. After that experience it's hard not to pull for USD.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        I just wasted 10 minutes of my life reading through the NDSU/USD threads on Bisonville. After that experience it's hard not to pull for USD.
        Nah,it's not hard at all

Comment

Go hunting and fishing, it will ease teh butthurt.

Comment

Major long shot but I would like to see USD win over SDSU's biggest FB rival, NDSU. It brings the Jacks another step closer to conference championship. I do though fully expect NDSU to spank the Coyotes and won't shed a tear over that either.

Time to go shoot some stubble ducks.
            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

NDSU up 14-0.

Comment

Now 20-0 Bison. Blocked XP on the last NDSU TD. Our kicker is hurt; groin or hammie. All of his kicks are low. XP on the second TD was tipped but it went through.

edit: Make that 26-0 Bison after a USD fumble and another missed XP.

Comment

Last time I looked, NDSU up 40-0.

If part of the incentive for holding the game in Sioux Falls was to excite and engage USD fans and potential fans in Sioux Falls, what is the impact of a sound thrashing?

Comment

54-0 after a pick 6. Yotes have 10 yards of rushing and 69 total. With 94 yards in penalties, you could say USD is 25 yards in the hole. 3 minutes left and it can't come fast enough for the guys in red and black. 0-12 on third down today.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                      54-0 after a pick 6.
                      The yotes have 4 first downs and 69 yds. of offense with a little over 3 minutes to go in the game........damn

Comment

Final stats
                        Total yards: 378 - 76
                        Rushing: 171-17
                        Passing: 214-59
                        1st Downs: 21-4
                        TOP: 36:38 - 23:22

The Bison scored 2 TDs in every quarter.

Comment

Wow. Obviously I did not expect a USD win, but the score and stats in this one were a shocker. That kind of lopsided game certainly did more to "showcase" NDSU to Sioux Falls fans than it did for USD. I hope they got the ever-important payday they spoke so highly of.

Comment

I'm pretty sure this outcome is basically what many here predicted it would be. A perfect opportunity for NDSU to further solidify its S.F. recruitment. Smooth move USD.
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

54-0....complete Bison beatdown.

I expected a better effort out of the Coyotes....they looked like crap.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                                Go hunting and fishing, it will ease teh butthurt.
                                Obviously something your familiar with. Thanks for sharing.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X