• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD vs. Anyone for title

Get a spine people. I will take anyone!

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
      I don't know how to set up a poll, so I'll do it blindly. The question is this:

"If USD played anyone other than SDSU for a tournament title, or a national title, would you as Jack fans cheer for USD or hope they get their butts handed to them?"
      Like Nidaros, my family and I proudly wore our SDSU blue and cheered loudly for the Yotes in the D2 championship game in Kearney last year. It was a great chance for our kids to be exposed again to their South Dakota roots. My daughter even got a kick out of getting a free ticket from coach Munsen. He commented on how nice it was to see Jack fans rooting on the Yotes.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
        He would shot whiskey into his neck with a syringe.

Did I ever tell you the time Brasky took me out to get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Brasky takes me into a vacant lot and says here we are. We sit there for a year-and-a-half until, sure enough someone constructed a bar around us. Well they day they opened it, we ordered a shot, drank it then burnt the place to the ground. Brasky yells over the roar of the flames "Leave places the way you found them"
        We once had a bachelor party for Brasky. He ate the entire cake, before we could tell him there was a stripper in it.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
        X