• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goon
    replied
    Re: USD vs. Anyone for title

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
    He would shot whiskey into his neck with a syringe.

Did I ever tell you the time Brasky took me out to get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Brasky takes me into a vacant lot and says here we are. We sit there for a year-and-a-half until, sure enough someone constructed a bar around us. Well they day they opened it, we ordered a shot, drank it then burnt the place to the ground. Brasky yells over the roar of the flames "Leave places the way you found them"
    We once had a bachelor party for Brasky. He ate the entire cake, before we could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Leave a comment:

• GopherHole
    replied

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    I don't know how to set up a poll, so I'll do it blindly. The question is this:

"If USD played anyone other than SDSU for a tournament title, or a national title, would you as Jack fans cheer for USD or hope they get their butts handed to them?"
    Like Nidaros, my family and I proudly wore our SDSU blue and cheered loudly for the Yotes in the D2 championship game in Kearney last year. It was a great chance for our kids to be exposed again to their South Dakota roots. My daughter even got a kick out of getting a free ticket from coach Munsen. He commented on how nice it was to see Jack fans rooting on the Yotes.

Leave a comment:

• 6-4-3 Jackrabbit
    replied

Get a spine people. I will take anyone!

Leave a comment:

• mango4
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    "One time I was with Brasky in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. Brasky goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm Bill Brasky! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, 'Billbrasky' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!'"
    He would shot whiskey into his neck with a syringe.

Did I ever tell you the time Brasky took me out to get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Brasky takes me into a vacant lot and says here we are. We sit there for a year-and-a-half until, sure enough someone constructed a bar around us. Well they day they opened it, we ordered a shot, drank it then burnt the place to the ground. Brasky yells over the roar of the flames "Leave places the way you found them"

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Evolution Prime
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    "One time I was with Brasky in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. Brasky goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm Bill Brasky! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, 'Billbrasky' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!'"

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

But to the post at hand. I dont wish USD harm, but I also dont wish them well. Same thing With NDSU, I use to cheer for them except for when playing us, until the summit tourny when they booed SDSU and cheered for Jarvis of ORU. That was enough for me to stop rooting for NDSU.

Leave a comment:

• 90Jackrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
    I just got done having some strawberry rhubarb pie. Nummy!
    I had a rhubarb desert tonight also, mmmm good!! Gotta love spring time.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
    Da Coach vs. God. God wins but a good match for da Coach. Papa Bear cheering on the sidelines.
    Did I hear you mention you know Bill Brasky? I know that guy....

Sorry, another SNL skit that I thought of while readin the Ditka post.

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

I'm not going to lie to any of you, chicken pot pie is by far my favorite kind of pie. And I am not talking about Swanson TV dinner pot pies, I am talking homemade chicken pot pie. Nothing beats it.

Leave a comment:

• Evolution Prime
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NoVaJack
    replied

If I had to pick between rooting for USD or the Yankees for the rest of my life, I would have to choose the Yankees. Or the Lakers. Or the Packers. Or the White Sox.
    This thread officially did a u-turn on top of a hairpin and passed under an overpass and over a cliff when Ditka was mentioned. I hear Ditka loves pie like no man who ever lived.

Leave a comment:

• Evolution Prime
    replied

If I had to pick between rooting for USD or the Yankees for the rest of my life, I would have to choose the Yankees. Or the Lakers. Or the Packers. Or the White Sox.

Leave a comment:

• SturgisJeff
    replied

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    I don't know how to set up a poll, so I'll do it blindly. The question is this:

"If USD played anyone other than SDSU for a tournament title, or a national title, would you as Jack fans cheer for USD or hope they get their butts handed to them?"

Leave a comment:

• boxerboy
    replied

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    As a Bears fan and an old school SNL fan, I can't help but smile at this post
    Da Coach vs. God. God wins but a good match for da Coach. Papa Bear cheering on the sidelines.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X