• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoVaJack
    replied
    Re: USD vs. Anyone for title

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    Geez Nova, it is a simple question. One of your moderators asked if I would use it in the future as being arrogant, and I said NO.

I just want to know if you would cheer for or against.....now when I went to college (years ago) it wouldn't have been regarded as a tough question.
    Depends

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    YF:
    1. Is there a "right" answer, in your estimation?
    2. Like Pavlov to the bell, this will probably invite more buzz from the fresh-off-the-ban poster who shall remain nameless who felt it was the absolute obligation for Jacks fans to cheer for the Bizun in the Summit men's tournament. Thanks for that.
    3. The fact that this began in smack does not bode well for the use of its data.
    4. Jacks fans cheer for the Jacks and don't usually have much energy or time to worry about questions like this.
    Geez Nova, it is a simple question. One of your moderators asked if I would use it in the future as being arrogant, and I said NO.

I just want to know if you would cheer for or against.....now when I went to college (years ago) it wouldn't have been regarded as a tough question.

Leave a comment:

• NoVaJack
    replied

I don't know how to set up a poll, so I'll do it blindly. The question is this:

"If USD played anyone other than SDSU for a tournament title, or a national title, would you as Jack fans cheer for USD or hope they get their butts handed to them?"
    YF:
    1. Is there a "right" answer, in your estimation?
    2. Like Pavlov to the bell, this will probably invite more buzz from the fresh-off-the-ban poster who shall remain nameless who felt it was the absolute obligation for Jacks fans to cheer for the Bizun in the Summit men's tournament. Thanks for that.
    3. The fact that this began in smack does not bode well for the use of its data.
    4. Jacks fans cheer for the Jacks and don't usually have much energy or time to worry about questions like this.

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

Originally posted by SD-STATE View Post
    My bad, I forgot the little "smart A$$" smiley. Just having a little chuckle with my self.
    accepted....how would you vote

Leave a comment:

• SD-STATE
    replied

JackJd: Would this be what you mean by arrogant? Just asking

My bad, I forgot the little "smart A$$" smiley. Just having a little chuckle with my self.

Leave a comment:

• JimmyJack
    replied

"If USD played anyone other than SDSU for a tournament title, or a national title, would you as Jack fans cheer for USD or hope they get their butts handed to them?"
    Oh, cripes. I'd root for USD. Lots of South Dakota kids involved.

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

Oh you mean blindly like the usd's transition to D-I.
    JackJd: Would this be what you mean by arrogant? Just asking

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    I'm taking the Fifth on this one.
    Doc,

I was going to give you some love and add to your reputation, but it says I have to spread it around. But thanks for the comment, and I look forward to supper.

YFE

Leave a comment:

• SD-STATE
    replied

Oh you mean blindly like the usd's transition to D-I.

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Oh c'mon........make it public. I know the answer, but you'll feel better saying it.

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Are you going to use the poll results to claim SDSU fans are arrogant?
    Nope, I promise

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

Are you going to use the poll results to claim SDSU fans are arrogant?

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

I assume we're talking baseball here?
    Any sport. Say USD is in a Holiday basketball tournament, or playing for a national title in football, whatever. Would you cheer for the Coyotes?

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    I did cheer for the Yotes when you played in D2 Title game in WBB at Kearney Nebraska a year ago. Does that answer your question?
    Yes it does, as I did for your womens team this winter. And for the record, they were fun to watch. I would cheer for SDSU to win as well. I just want to see how many posters would.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X