X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD vs. Anyone for title

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    YF, I have actually grown to respect you but to answer your question:

I would rather light myself on fire and jump off of an over-pass into oncoming traffic than root for the Coyotes in anything...
    That would be one less Rabbit fan I don't have to battle with!!!

Just kidding..............Don't do that, I'll accept no as an answer and leave it at that.

Comment

My answer: No.

You can't root for rivals!!! I want SDSU to continue to be THEE team of South Dakota. I am glad USD is coming into the Summit and I hope they stay, but no way can I root for an in-state rival....no way.

FWIW, I would never show up at Frost or the Dome and treat any USD fan with disrespect. I enjoy a little good hearted back and forth w/ some USD friends, but never let it cross the line. I know alot of fine USD grads...one of them being dear old dad!

Comment

Depends on what kind of USD fan's I have been around proximate to the date of the game.
        I understand this.

I have even cheered for Michigan to beat Iowa in Kinnick before (I hate Michigan but went to the game w/ a great friend, who is a Michigan-born fanatic).

I used to hate the Vikings so bad it was unhealthy. Then I moved there, fell in love with the state and people and now I root for them.

USD fans and NDSU fans, IMO....
        USD fans just blindly hate us much, much more. NDSU fans seem to be quite arrogant...kind of like the Michigan fans!

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
          I understand this.

I have even cheered for Michigan to beat Iowa in Kinnick before (I hate Michigan but went to the game w/ a great friend, who is a Michigan-born fanatic).

I used to hate the Vikings so bad it was unhealthy. Then I moved there, fell in love with the state and people and now I root for them.

USD fans and NDSU fans, IMO....
          USD fans just blindly hate us much, much more. NDSU fans seem to be quite arrogant...kind of like the Michigan fans!
          like michigan....at NDSU it is hard to be humble and USD just hates you guys because they suck and always have sucked and that town is even worse thank Brookings. btw cubbys is great

Comment

Originally posted by bison8xchamp View Post
            btw cubbys is great
            Nice save. I hate to tell you this (actually I love to tell you this) Brookings is a great college town.
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
              I don't know how to set up a poll, so I'll do it blindly. The question is this:

"If USD played anyone other than SDSU for a tournament title, or a national title, would you as Jack fans cheer for USD or hope they get their butts handed to them?"
              Hey! Now yoteforever, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. But what if it were made of barbeque spare ribs, would you eat it then?

I know I would. Heck! I'd have seconds and then polish it off with a tall cool Budweiser. - - - I would do it. Would you?
              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                Hey! Now yoteforever, we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese. But what if it were made of barbeque spare ribs, would you eat it then?

I know I would. Heck! I'd have seconds and then polish it off with a tall cool Budweiser. - - - I would do it. Would you?
                The meaning of this post is????????????????????????

Comment

He likes barbecue ribs with a Budweiser. I didn't think that could be any clearer.

Save some for me! I will opt for a Miller Lite though.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post

Thanks for the information Harry Carey.
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

like michigan....at NDSU it is hard to be humble
                      Uh why?

Comment

Nice save. I hate to tell you this (actually I love to tell you this) Brookings is a great college town.
                        Oh ya? (spoken like Margie, the female Deputy Sheriff in the Fargo movie).....you ever been to Far-go?

Comment

Humor, I like it. Classic SNL skit. Maybe a little snarky too, I like that even more. Rep points for SFR.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Let me ask you this, if you were a hot dog would you eat yourself?
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi-5v...om=PL&index=25
                              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                                Let me ask you this, if you were a hot dog would you eat yourself?
                                JackMD: Ditka vs. USD?

Kemo: Are we talking a mini Ditka or full-sized Ditka?

JackMD: Full-sized Ditka.

Kemo: Ditka, 189 to 3.

Superbunny: Ditka 1000 to 2.

MontanaRabbit: Ditka 63 to -7.

Another classic SNL skit. Farley was the man on that show. Ferrel was one funny dude also.

Never cheering for USD, ever. Don't really pay any attention to them either, just don't care I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X