X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD vs. Anyone for title

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    JackMD: Ditka vs. USD?

Kemo: Are we talking a mini Ditka or full-sized Ditka?

JackMD: Full-sized Ditka.

Kemo: Ditka, 189 to 3.

Superbunny: Ditka 1000 to 2.

MontanaRabbit: Ditka 63 to -7.

Another classic SNL skit. Farley was the man on that show. Ferrel was one funny dude also.

Never cheering for USD, ever. Don't really pay any attention to them either, just don't care I guess.
    As a Bears fan and an old school SNL fan, I can't help but smile at this post
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
      Who isn't an old school SNL fan, though? Today I won't even watch a full episode. I'll watch Weekend Update and the Digital Shorts. I really only enjoy Bill Hader and Seth Meyers. Tina Fey is great on 30 Rock, but just terrible on SNL.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
        Who isn't an old school SNL fan, though? Today I won't even watch a full episode. I'll watch Weekend Update and the Digital Shorts. I really only enjoy Bill Hader and Seth Meyers. Tina Fey is great on 30 Rock, but just terrible on SNL.
        I haven't watched an episode of SNL since Ferrell left, and even in his waning years my interests was beginning to fade.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
          Da Coach vs. God. God wins but a good match for da Coach. Papa Bear cheering on the sidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
            I don't know how to set up a poll, so I'll do it blindly. The question is this:

"If USD played anyone other than SDSU for a tournament title, or a national title, would you as Jack fans cheer for USD or hope they get their butts handed to them?"

Comment

If I had to pick between rooting for USD or the Yankees for the rest of my life, I would have to choose the Yankees. Or the Lakers. Or the Packers. Or the White Sox.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                If I had to pick between rooting for USD or the Yankees for the rest of my life, I would have to choose the Yankees. Or the Lakers. Or the Packers. Or the White Sox.
                This thread officially did a u-turn on top of a hairpin and passed under an overpass and over a cliff when Ditka was mentioned. I hear Ditka loves pie like no man who ever lived.

Comment

I just got done having some strawberry rhubarb pie. Nummy!

Comment

I'm not going to lie to any of you, chicken pot pie is by far my favorite kind of pie. And I am not talking about Swanson TV dinner pot pies, I am talking homemade chicken pot pie. Nothing beats it.
                    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
                      Da Coach vs. God. God wins but a good match for da Coach. Papa Bear cheering on the sidelines.
                      Did I hear you mention you know Bill Brasky? I know that guy....

Sorry, another SNL skit that I thought of while readin the Ditka post.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I had a rhubarb desert tonight also, mmmm good!! Gotta love spring time.

Comment

"One time I was with Brasky in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. Brasky goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm Bill Brasky! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, 'Billbrasky' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!'"

But to the post at hand. I dont wish USD harm, but I also dont wish them well. Same thing With NDSU, I use to cheer for them except for when playing us, until the summit tourny when they booed SDSU and cheered for Jarvis of ORU. That was enough for me to stop rooting for NDSU.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            "One time I was with Brasky in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. Brasky goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm Bill Brasky! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, 'Billbrasky' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!'"

Comment

- Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                He would shot whiskey into his neck with a syringe.

Did I ever tell you the time Brasky took me out to get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Brasky takes me into a vacant lot and says here we are. We sit there for a year-and-a-half until, sure enough someone constructed a bar around us. Well they day they opened it, we ordered a shot, drank it then burnt the place to the ground. Brasky yells over the roar of the flames "Leave places the way you found them"

Comment

Working...
                                X