USD vs. Anyone for title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD vs. Anyone for title

I don't know how to set up a poll, so I'll do it blindly. The question is this:

"If USD played anyone other than SDSU for a tournament title, or a national title, would you as Jack fans cheer for USD or hope they get their butts handed to them?"

Re: USD vs. Anyone for title

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post

"If USD played anyone other than SDSU for a tournament title, or a national title, would you as Jack fans cheer for USD or hope they get their butts handed to them?"
    I did cheer for the Yotes when you played in D2 Title game in WBB at Kearney Nebraska a year ago. Does that answer your question?

Comment

I assume we're talking baseball here?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        I did cheer for the Yotes when you played in D2 Title game in WBB at Kearney Nebraska a year ago. Does that answer your question?
        Yes it does, as I did for your womens team this winter. And for the record, they were fun to watch. I would cheer for SDSU to win as well. I just want to see how many posters would.

Comment

Originally posted by SD-STATE View Post
          I assume we're talking baseball here?
          Any sport. Say USD is in a Holiday basketball tournament, or playing for a national title in football, whatever. Would you cheer for the Coyotes?

Comment

Are you going to use the poll results to claim SDSU fans are arrogant?

Comment

I'm taking the Fifth on this one.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                Are you going to use the poll results to claim SDSU fans are arrogant?
                Nope, I promise

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                  Oh c'mon........make it public. I know the answer, but you'll feel better saying it.

Comment

Oh you mean blindly like the usd's transition to D-I.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                      Doc,

I was going to give you some love and add to your reputation, but it says I have to spread it around. But thanks for the comment, and I look forward to supper.

YFE

Comment

Oh you mean blindly like the usd's transition to D-I.
                        JackJd: Would this be what you mean by arrogant? Just asking

Comment

Oh, cripes. I'd root for USD. Lots of South Dakota kids involved.
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

JackJd: Would this be what you mean by arrogant? Just asking

My bad, I forgot the little "smart A$$" smiley. Just having a little chuckle with my self.

Comment

My bad, I forgot the little "smart A$$" smiley. Just having a little chuckle with my self.
                              accepted....how would you vote

Comment

Working...
                              X