I'm just going to ignore you.

Comment

• Re: NDSU petitions the NCAA

This thread. Holy.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Sadly for NDSU football and wrestling aren't in that equation.

Comment

I don't know if that helps your case all that much. Quotes from it:

while the Bison take home the Dr. Helen Smiley Women’s All-Sports Award for the fourth consecutive year.

North Dakota State, last season’s Commissioner’s Cup recipient, took second
          All while sponsoring 4 fewer sports than SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
            bwahahahaha...I'll take that as the white flag...you have nothing else. bwahahahahahahahahahaha. This must suck...all you have left is women's basketball. bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
            Actually, it is the same post (stating SDSU instead of NDSU) I have seen you post numerous times on BV when you aren't interested in hearing something anyone from SDSU has to say. You seem to have a lot of time on your hands, but hey; if I lived in Fargo I too would probably spend more time on internet message boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
              I don't know if that helps your case all that much. Quotes from it:

You sponsor 4 fewer Summit League sports then we do? Interesting. Which ones are they? I'm pretty sure the number is two, not four but maybe you can correct me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
                Sponsor more sports but have a lower athletic budget by about 2.4 million.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                  Sadly for NDSU football and wrestling aren't in that equation.
                  Yes our first buttwrestling sighting!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                    You sponsor 4 fewer Summit League sports then we do? Interesting. Which ones are they? I'm pretty sure the number is two, not four but maybe you can correct me.
                    M/W Tennis
                    M/W Swimming & Diving

NDSU has 14 overall, SDSU has 18.

Sports in common:
                    W Soccer
                    Volleyball
                    M/W Cross Country
                    M/W Basketball
                    M/W Indoor T&F
                    M/W Outdoor T&F
                    Baseball
                    Softball
                    M/W Golf

Summit sport neither school sponsors:
                    M Soccer

Comment

What about equestrian?
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                        Actually, it is the same post (stating SDSU instead of NDSU) I have seen you post numerous times on BV when you aren't interested in hearing something anyone from SDSU has to say. You seem to have a lot of time on your hands, but hey; if I lived in Fargo I too would probably spend more time on internet message boards.
                        I spend time posting, you spend time reading...sounds like you've got time on your hands too...and you spend it reading what I write. Nice.

btw, you did make a nice catch at the beginning. Was wondering who would catch that. You get a cookie. Too bad I dropped it. And stepped on it. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                          Sponsor more sports but have a lower athletic budget by about 2.4 million.
                          Doing more with less...isn't that the sales pitch to new recruits?

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                            Doing more with less...isn't that the sales pitch to new recruits?
                            Nope, a new indoor practice practice facility (for all the programs) and a new football stadium.

*quit pulling me back into this

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                              Nope, a new indoor practice practice facility (for all the programs) and a new football stadium.

*quit pulling me back into this
                              Combine a transparently thin skin with a rock-solid and unshakable conviction of utter infallibility, and you have your average Bison fan . . . at least from the evidence of this thread. (Hammersmith excepted, of course. I can't bring myself to smack the Hammer.)
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                                Combine a transparently thin skin with a rock-solid and unshakable conviction of utter infallibility, and you have your average Bison fan . . . at least from the evidence of this thread. (Hammersmith excepted, of course. I can't bring myself to smack the Hammer.)
                                This is a good one...and probably pretty accurate!!

I for one will let this die (unless continually provoked), but I did feel it was warranted to give some grief since we've had to hear all about how you guys have been to the Dance twice now and that is so much better than our one appearance. Now we have been to the Dance as many times, with a win under our belt. I think you guys deserved to have it rubbed in your faces a bit.*

*Yes, I am fully aware of what Bison fans have coming to them as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X