NDSU petitions the NCAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU petitions the NCAA

This was/is a smack thread correct? my initial comment was smack, I later did say Cody is good player...

If yall really want go down the road of discussing Taylor Braun we can and I would certainly enjoy, not so sure you guys would though.

Excuses aside, NDSU has accomplished more then SDSU in men's basketball.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BisonBohl View Post
      NDSU has accomplished more then SDSU in men's basketball.
      And that is exactly why I'm lovin' this thread. There is no way around it...and teh Jacks know it. I'm enjoying seeing how they deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
        And that is exactly why I'm lovin' this thread. There is no way around it...and teh Jacks know it. I'm enjoying seeing how they deal with it.

I enjoy seeing you pretend to care about basketball...
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha. Try putting someone in the NBA first. Then we will talk.

enjoy your time now since it will be 4-5 years until you have a team that might get to the finals of the summit tourny again.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Yep, you have won a game in the NCAA tournament; we have not. Of course we have 4 or 5 years now to get our win before the Bizon will compete for another Summit title.

As for Braun, good player; will have his shot at playing overseas. He can join Woodside.

Larson? I think we need to wait till next year to judge Cody. He did take a few years off. Too bad he didn't come to SDSU straight out of HS. I think today, at the end of his career we would be talking about him being top 5 all time at SDSU.

Comment

NDSU won in a game in the dance, got a 12 seed and the highest RPI the Summit has had in a long time. The bar has been raised Rabbits.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                bwahahahahahahahahahahaha. Try putting someone in the NBA first. Then we will talk.

enjoy your time now since it will be 4-5 years until you have a team that might get to the finals of the summit tourny again.
                Forgot you guys were the South Dakota State Nate Wolters...

Comment

Originally posted by BisonBohl View Post
                  Forgot you guys were the South Dakota State Nate Wolters...

So much truth...so much truth.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

See, you don't understand the TEAM mentality. The Bison have accomplished more than the Jacks. This statement is as true as you can get. But trying to reason with you is not something one should do. But please, tell me more about Wolters U.

Comment

See, you don't understand the TEAM mentality. The Bison have accomplished more than the Jacks. This statement is as true as you can get. But trying to reason with you is not something one should do. But please, tell me more about Wolters U.
                      Thank you for your interest in South Dakota State University athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                        Thank you for your interest in South Dakota State University athletics.
                        bwahahahaha...I'll take that as the white flag...you have nothing else. bwahahahahahahahahahaha. This must suck...all you have left is women's basketball. bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

NDSU Football or NDSU basketball isn't even the best program in their own state. Give me UND Hockey over both any day of the week.
                          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

bwahahahaha...I'll take that as the white flag...you have nothing else. bwahahahahahahahahahaha. This must suck...all you have left is women's basketball. bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
                            I'm sure we won't hear about the NDSU basketball program for the next 3-4 years. NDSU only loves a winner
                            bandwagon: Suddenly giving a damn when a team gets good.
                            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Please refer to links below:
                              http://www.thesummitleague.org/sport...missioners_cup
                              http://www.gojacks.com/pdf9/2666161.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                                I'm sure we won't hear about the NDSU basketball program for the next 3-4 years. NDSU only loves a winner
                                bandwagon: Suddenly giving a damn when a team gets good.
                                And in that time you will have the same amount of wins in the Dance as you do now.

Comment

Working...
                                X