Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You can have all the wins ya want but ya aint winning in Vermillion

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
    Don't care much about Northwestern College or Dordt either.
    I thought I would get you on mention of Norwestern or Dordt, but I guess that would not work. How about Hope and Calvin in Michigan? Dont like them either, I suppose. Oh well, to each his own. I am done here shut it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      I thought I would get you on mention of Norwestern or Dordt, but I guess that would not work. How about Hope and Calvin in Michigan? Dont like them either, I suppose. Oh well, to each his own. I am done here shut it down.
      cmon everybody likes Calvin and Hobbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
        Don't care much about Northwestern College or Dordt either.
        I hate them big! Mainly because I'm the biggest DWU fan you'll find and Dordt beat us this year...bad...
        Great moments are born from great opportunities.
        ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
          cmon everybody likes Calvin and Hobbs.
          True freaking story. Calvin and Hobbes can make me smile and laugh no matter what.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
            True freaking story. Calvin and Hobbes can make me smile and laugh no matter what.
            Some confusion here. Hope is a college and not a cartoon character. I am dead serious and refuse to play along.

http://www.hope.edu/

Comment

Some confusion here. Hope is a college and not a cartoon character. I am dead serious and refuse to play along.

http://www.hope.edu/
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I am efforting to understand all this nonsense. FWIW, I'm a lutheran catholic Finlander who is mostly German. I don't care about Augie, DWU or any university sports teams not located in Brookings, SD. I like Calvin and Hobbs alot.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                  I am efforting to understand all this nonsense. FWIW, I'm a lutheran catholic Finlander who is mostly German. I don't care about Augie, DWU or any university sports teams not located in Brookings, SD. I like Calvin and Hobbs alot.
                  There's yer problem right there, fella . . .
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                    Back off on my previous post, I found this cartoon very funny. I really dont care about Hope College. I am sure its a very nice school, but has a prize tag like all the others including Augie. If you want affordable education, SDSU is a good choice.

Comment

• Re: You can have all the wins ya want but ya aint winning in Vermillion

It kinda bugs me how some people are so closed minded that they have no idea what they're missing.
                      ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by Madi V:)Mitchell View Post
                        It kinda bugs me how some people are so closed minded that they have no idea what they're missing.
                        Precisely, what am I missing?

Comment

*sound of respirator or air going in and out of evil-looking black mask*

Do not resist the power of the Dark Side of the Thread Drift . . . search your feelings, you know it is true . . .

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

Do not resist the power of the Dark Side of the Thread Drift . . . search your feelings, you know it is true . . .

Luke, I'm your father, eh? Join the Dark Side, you knob.
                            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Precisely, what am I missing?
                              You, my friend, don't seem to be missing anything. it wasn't directed at anyone..I just thought of that reading through posts. some people are soo closed minded and i can tell.
                              ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

you meant what by this? Im 14 guys..I don't understand everything.
                                ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Working...
                                X