Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: You can have all the wins ya want but ya aint winning in Vermillion

Originally posted by Madi V:)Mitchell View Post
    you meant what by this? Im 14 guys..I don't understand everything.
    It means that the thread has slipped its moorings entirely and is now about pretty much whatever anyone wants to talk about, or be silly about (or, preferably, both at the same time) . . . understanding is no longer required. In fact, it might be an impediment to complete enjoyment of the thread from here on out . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
      Luke, I'm your father, eh? Join the Dark Side, you knob.
      Take off, you hoser.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        Take off, you hoser.
        My brother can tell the type of beer based on the whiplash from his burps.
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          It means that the thread has slipped its moorings entirely and is now about pretty much whatever anyone wants to talk about, or be silly about (or, preferably, both at the same time) . . . understanding is no longer required. In fact, it might be an impediment to complete enjoyment of the thread from here on out . . .
          An obstruction of enjoyment of the thread huh....I'm out
          Great moments are born from great opportunities.
          ---Herb Brooks

Comment

An obstruction of enjoyment of the thread huh....I'm out
            So, you're saying you CAN'T be silly? Really?
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
              My brother can tell the type of beer based on the whiplash from his burps.
              Orda orda. 2 pieces of toasted back bacon hold the toast.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I'm so happy I could drop a log

Comment

So, you're saying you CAN'T be silly? Really?
                  Wait what? The way i took it they don't want obstructions to the enjoyment of this thread...so they dont want my silliness..right?
                  ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Wait what? The way i took it they don't want obstructions to the enjoyment of this thread...so they dont want my silliness..right?
                    You're being called out here now, girl.

Bring the silly.

Give us your best shot.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Opposite. The thread has taken an irreparable turn and any silliness (especially the clever kind) is welcome. And if you can't be clever, quote a movie or post a comic strip!

Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                        Opposite. The thread has taken an irreparable turn and any silliness (especially the clever kind) is welcome. And if you can't be clever, quote a movie or post a comic strip!

I'm too young for comic strips AND the movie I just watched was Gulliver's Travels. Don't get me started...
                        ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Usage guide: If something in a recent post on the thread brings to mind some thought that amuses you . . . that is (almost always) an appropriate post now.

(Whoo boy . . . this could get interesting. Or confusing. Or more interesting. Or more confusing.)
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I'm too young for comic strips AND the movie I just watched was Gulliver's Travels. Don't get me started...
                            ROFLMAO!

The world does turn, does it not?
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

ROFLMAO!

The world does turn, does it not?

I feel dumb you guys. Whar does ROFLMAO mean? I know what LMAO means...we say it all the time at MHS.

NVRM....rolling on floor...got it! okay stop talking all smart. Yes of course the world turns...
                              ---Herb Brooks

Comment

I feel dumb you guys. Whar does ROFLMAO mean? I know what LMAO means...we say it all the time at MHS.

NVRM....rolling on floor...got it! okay stop talking all smart. Yes of course the world turns...
                                Hidden meaning: You youngster who doesn't read comic strips makes us old farts feel old! Not That There's Anything Wrong With That (NTTAWWT).
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X