Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: You can have all the wins ya want but ya aint winning in Vermillion

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    Hidden meaning: You youngster who doesn't read comic strips makes us old farts feel old! Not That There's Anything Wrong With That (NTTAWWT).
    No uhm I read the paper but that't to find out "who got busted for drugs at my school this time" (WGBFDAMSTT) haha jkjk that's not an acronym. I guess it can be. I watch movies though
    Great moments are born from great opportunities.
    ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by Madi V:)Mitchell View Post
      No uhm I read the paper but that't to find out "who got busted for drugs at my school this time" (WGBFDAMSTT) haha jkjk that's not an acronym. I guess it can be. I watch movies though

Thread winner.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Thread winner.
        Ha why? I speak the truth and only that.
        ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by Madi V:)Mitchell View Post
          Ha why? I speak the truth and only that.
          'cause I can't think of anything smartass to say in reply . . .
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

'cause I can't think of anything smartass to say in reply . . .
            Haha. Good. That means I win. Right? (; haha good...wht do we call this? Debate? Yeah that's good. I should be like Madi Miller an qualify for national debate. Except I'd be in the"super moderator vs. 14 year old girls" category
            ---Herb Brooks

Comment

This is fun and confusing. I think I will stick with the strange brew moview quotes.

My brother and I used to say that drownin' in beer was like heaven, eh? Now he's not here, and I've got two soakers... this isn't heaven. This sucks!
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                  Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
                  So funny I forgot to laugh.
                  ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Wow.

Last nights womens game must've had some people feeling pretty good.

And, by the way, nobody's winnin' in Vermillion, just by virtue of being IN Vermillion.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I was the last one left after the nuclear holocaust, eh. The whole world had been destroyed, like U.S. blew up Russia and Russia blew up U.S. and Canada. Fortunately, I had been offworld at the time. There wasn't much to do. All the bowling alleys and dounut shops had been wrecked. So's I spent most of my time looking for beer.
                      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                        I was the last one left after the nuclear holocaust, eh. The whole world had been destroyed, like U.S. blew up Russia and Russia blew up U.S. and Canada. Fortunately, I had been offworld at the time. There wasn't much to do. All the bowling alleys and dounut shops had been wrecked. So's I spent most of my time looking for beer.
                        Fleshy-headed mutant. Are you friendly?
                        Doug McKenzie: No way, eh? Ra-... radiation has made... me an enemy of civilization.
                        Bob McKenzie: Alpha Base. This is Bob McKenzie. I have a fleshy-headed mutant in sector 16B
                        Doug McKenzie: Ahhh! Take off, you hoser.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                          Luke, I'm your father, eh? Join the Dark Side, you knob.
                          He saw jedi 17 times eh.

Comment

Starwars? There are more important issues to be considered. For example, while watching the Academy Awards, it occurred to me that Moe's barber may have resurfaced after going missing for about 30 years.

Comment

boy is this thread gonna take a nasty turn

Comment

I don't know what to say. Kind of hut been observing what everyone else says
                                ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Working...
                                X