Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jakejc795
    replied
    Cool clip of Dallas Goedert discussing National Championship score with refs (approx. 29 sec. mark). At about 40 sec. mark, the umpire (#22), Pierre native Brandon Cruse, tries to razz Goedert about Bison winning, but Goedert said he's been folowing game all day, so he isn't fooled.

Leave a comment:

• peavy
    replied
    5 targets 5 receptions 2 TDs 98yards 9 minutes left in the 2nd with Minshew at QB. I know it's the Jets and all, but I sure hope the Eagles decide to move on from Hurts so Dallas can get the touches he deserves.

Leave a comment:

• jacksfaninne
    replied
    Dallas Goedert, Eagles agree to terms on four-year, $57M extension through 2025

$35M guaranteed

Dallas Goedert is staying in Philadelphia. The Eagles tight end agreed to terms on a four-year extension through 2025. Goedert's deal is for $57 million and includes $35 million guaranteed.

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied
    I hate seeing that. I hope he recovers quickly

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied
    Goedert will be missing some time with ankle injury.
    *Bone fracture in his ankle. Not expected to miss too much time (a few weeks) but it depends on how fast it heals.
    Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 09-29-2020, 09:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied
    Hey that’s saying something . He certainly Is one of our best. To think he came from a nine man program says volumes. He has avoided bone crushing injuries too. Playing in the NFL is survival of the fittest. I expect Dallas to out last Carson Wentz in playing career. The qb is more likely to have his bones crushed.

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied
    He’s one hell of a player. In my opinion the best football player that’s played for SDSU and that’s not taking anything away from anyone else.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied
    Originally posted by SlapJack View Post
    Goedert explodes opening week in loss to WFT. 8 rec on 9 targets. 101 yds and a TD.

Based upon this, ESPN is projecting 128 rec and 1616 yds on the season... ha. I hope it happens, but realistically, ESPN just needs to put a little more effort into their projection calculations.
    Hopefully this makes up for the Zoo incident!

Leave a comment:

• SlapJack
    replied
    Goedert explodes opening week in loss to WFT. 8 rec on 9 targets. 101 yds and a TD.

Based upon this, ESPN is projecting 128 rec and 1616 yds on the season... ha. I hope it happens, but realistically, ESPN just needs to put a little more effort into their projection calculations.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied
    I haven’t drank in forty some years and even longer in Aberdeen so Zoo not being a food place could and did fool me. I have always heard good things about him so I doubt Dallas was looking for trouble. The Rev Carl Larson, a former Daly assistant and the one who spotted this NFL talent at Milbank high school game is very disappointed with publicity and I am too. A guy who has ridden a unicycle in community parades would not be looking for trouble. Being a teatoller, I could condemn him to hell for being in a bar but I won’t do that.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied
    Video. https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...328175109?s=21

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied
    The Zoo is an absolute ****hole. I like that they tried to play if off as a family dinner though. Hope he's okay.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Rumor was he was at the Zoo (bar) in Aberdeen. Which now doesn’t surprise me, if anyone has ever been to the Zoo.
    And that it was potentially a very late dinner involving busted bottles and crania

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied
    Rumor was he was at the Zoo (bar) in Aberdeen. Which now doesn’t surprise me, if anyone has ever been to the Zoo.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied
    WTF? Goedert sucker punched while out for a family dinner in SD.
    http://dlvr.it/RZ2pNB

Leave a comment:

Working...
X